Chapter 5

Chaine woke up when she felt that she was being laid down on a soft matress.

She saw Hunt's face jueat inches away from hers.

"I brought you here in my condo 'cause you said you don't have your key. And hindi ko alam address ng bahay niyo" Hunt said while backing away from her.

She doesn't really care though, she just wanna sleep.

She closed her eyes again, but after a minute or two, she sat right up. Pinalibot niya ang tingin sa buong kwarto para mahanap si Hunt.

She saw Hunt standing near his table, already staring at her.

"Can I borrow a shirt and a shorts?" She hesitantly asked him.

Pumasok naman ito sa isang pinto, maybe his closet. Pag labas ni Hunt, may dala na itong dark blue shirt and black jogging pants at iniabot sa kanya.

"Uhm, can I take a shower here? My hair smells like cigarette and I can't breathe properly"

She saw Hunt's jaw moving agressively. He then nodded and pointed at another door.  Agad naman siyang pumasok doon.

Wala na siyang suot na sapatos, maybe hinubad ni Hunt. She saw some bottled shampoo and body wash malapit sa shower. Hinubad na niya ang damit at pumasok na sa shower room.

She was closing her eyes under the shower. She's really sleepy, tired, and drunk. Nag shampoo lang siya, body wash at banlaw na.

When she was done, she wrapped her hair in a towel, probably Hunt's. She folded her dress and underwear, and placed it beside the sink. Lumabas na siya sa bathroom and sleepily walked towards the chair.

She closed her eyes and tried to sleep in that position. Pinatong niya ang paa sa upuan ang hugged her legs.

"Hey, sa bed ka matulog" tinapik siya ni Hunt, she can smell soap in him and something more. Bagong ligo din siguro ito.

"My hair's wet, it's uncomfortable to sleep" She said with her eyes still closed. Inihiga niya ang ulo sa nakatuping tuhod.

She felt Hunt left her side and heard him entering the bathroom. Napamulat siya nang mata ng may humawak sa bewang niya at pinatayo siya.

"Let's dry your hair" malambing na sabi nito sa kanya.

She lazily walked while Hunt was holding her waist. She's really sleepy and medyo nahihilo siya.

When they entered the bathroom, she saw a new toothbrush sa sink and a hair dryer.

"Hold on to the sink, and brush your teeth" Hunt instructed her. She sleepily obliged Hunt's orders.

After brushing her teeth, she felt Hunt moved closer to her. Tinanggal nito ang towel na nakabalot sa ulo niya.

He tried to comb her hair using his fingers but buhol buhol ito. Hunt reached something sa cabinet and got a comb. He started combing my hair pero sumusunod ang ulo ko everytime na sumasabit sa suklay ang buhok ko.

"Aww" reklamo niya dito at tinignan si Hunt ng masama.

He gave up combing my hair and readied the hair dryer.

"How do you get this to work?" he was curiously observing the hair dryer.

"What? Why do you even have that if di ka naman pala marunong?" she asked habang magkasalubong na ang kilay.