Chapter 9

Monday morning maaga pa pumunta si Chaine sa café niya. Marami na agad tao dito, everyone is very busy.

She decided to help in the kitchen by baking some pastry. She wore her apron and hair net.

Pagod na si Chaine, walang tigil ang pag bebake niya. Kaninang umaga pa siya sa loob ng kitchen ng café niya. It's almost 5 pm, but thankfully humupa na rin ang dagsa ng mga tao. She was putting some Esclares in the oven when her sister went in again.

"Chaine pahinga ka na, kanina ka pa dito" her ate said while taking her apron off of her.

"Yeah, kayo na bahala dito ha? I'll go home" she tiredly walked out of her café and loaded her car.

Pagdating sa condo niya, nahiga agad siya sa kama. She's really tired, ang sakit ng likod, balakang, paa, braso, at ulo niya. It's been so long since she baked sa café niya. Last time was sa first branch niya sa province nila, buti na lang nandoon ang mommy niya to help.

Chain woke up and it's still dark inside her room. She reached for her phone in the bedside table to check for the time.

It's just 4 in the morning, well maaga naman siyang natulog.

She saw some notifications and messages from instagram.

AnneCheskaCamari tagged you in a story.

She opened her ate's story. The first one was a video of her holding an electric whisk and beating something in a bowl.

The second one was a picture of her sitting in a  chair, and a caption "Our Chef is tired". She's wearing a black shirt, skinny jeans, and white sneakers under her apron. Her hair is in a bun under her hair net. Some flour are on her apron and jeans.

The third one was a picture of cookies, and a caption "It was delicious chef, as always".

She then checked her DMs and saw Hunt's message. When she opened it, she saw a screen shot of her ate's story.

"I want some cookies too" he said.

Natawa siya sa message nito. Parang bata naman ang isang to.

"Then buy some" maikling reply nito kay Hunt.

Nilapag niya ang cellphone niya sa kama at pumasok sa banyo. She brushed her teeth and washed her face. When she stepped out of the bathroom, she heard her phone beeped.

Napakunot noo siya. Who would message her at this hour? Nagulat siya nang makitang si Hunt ito.

"Bake some cookies for me, please. I remember you saying na babawi ka?" reply nito sa sinabi niya.

"Yeah, and I remember you saying that I don't have to, diba?" balik niya dito.

"Sige na, please?" she sighed when she read his reply.

"Tomorrow na lang, it's my day-off today" maikling sagot niya dito.

Naupo siya sa kama niya, it's too early to do anything. Napatingin ulit siya sa phone niya nang nag reply si Hunt.

"Yes! Punta ka sa condo, doon ka na lang mag bake" reply nito. Wow?! Nag demand pa nga.

"Okay. Why are you so early? Kakagising mo lang or patulog ka pa lang?" she asked Hunt curiously.

"I'm about to jog e. How 'bout you?"

"I just woke up from my sleep yesterday" she said. Ang haba nga ng tulog niya, but she was so tired so okay lang.