Chapter 32

Pinaupo niya lang si Hunt sa single sofa chair na nasa gilid ng bed niya. He was just staring at her habang nagiimpake ng mga damit na dadalhin doon.

"Bring swim suits Chaine" rinig niyang sabi nito.

"Why? Hindi naman ako maligo sa dagat, no need"

"I know, pinalagyan ko ng pool ang rest house namin sa Batangas, overlooking the sea. So you can still enjoy swimming under the sun" kibit balikat na sagot nito sa kanya.

Napanganga naman siya dito.

"You did? When?"

"I thought of that after nating mapunta doon, you were just looking at the sea e. Pinagawa ko na finally, three years ago, when I saw your ate's vlog sa Palawan" he said giving her a small smile "I saw you just looking at them habang naliligo sa beach, nasa sand ka lang nakaupo"

He did that because of her? She wanted to cry right there and then. He's still thinking of her even after they broke up? Parang may humaplos sa puso niya. Lumapit siya kay Hunt, straddling his waist and hugged him tight. She felt Hunt's arms encircling her waist. Sinubson niya ang mukha sa leeg nito, she can't stop her tears from falling.

"Why are you crying babe?" Hunt asked her gently, hinahagod ang buhok niya.

Umiling lang siya dito, crying really hard. Binuhos niya lahat lahat ng sakit, pangungulila, lahat ng nararamdaman niya dito. She's hugging Hunt really tight, na parang pag binitawan niya ito, mawawala siya ulit.

"Shhh, I'm here Chaine. I'm here" he whispered while rubbing her back.

"I was a mess Hunt. When you left that day, I cried every single night" she said between her sobs. She catched her breath first before continuing. "I wanted to talk to you, and see you, but I can't" she cried again.

Hunt was just looking at her, he looks in pain too.

"I decided to end things, kasi it was so hard, sa ating dalawa. The relationship is weighing us down"

Hunt catched her tears everytime they fall, he was listening intently.

"I thought letting go means saving the two of us, but I drowned Hunt" iling niya dito "We broke up, and I almost gave up on everything"

Pinunasan niya ang luhang tumulo ulit. She looked up at Hunt. "I almost gave up, I couldn't eat or sleep, everything reminds me of you"

Hunt's grip tightened on her, he has unshed tears in his eyes, his jaw moving agressively.

"And then one day, I woke up in a hospital"

"Chaine" he called her worriedly, umiling lang siya dito.

"Ate saw me passed out sa condo. I woke up after three days laying in a hospital bed." she swallowed a lump in her throat.

"When I woke up, she cried hard in front of me, she begged me to fight for my life" hindi na niya mapigilan ang pag hikbi

"I'm so sorry Chaine" tears started falling from his eyes "I didn't know, I'm so sorry"

"It's not your fault Hunt" she dried his tears "It wasn't your fault" iling niya dito.

"It was all in the past now" she said leaning her forehead on his, closing her eyes.

"Kung alam ko lang Chaine" nahihirapang sabi niya "Kung alam ko lang, uuwi ako sayo" he moved away and cupped my face. "but I thought it would be less painful for you if we broke up, cause that's what you wanted. Kahit ang hirap at ang sakit, tinanggap ko, wag lang ikaw yung masaktan"