Chapter 34

Chaine woke up early in the morning, next to Hunt. She looked at him and saw his eyes closed but he hugged her tighter.

"Are you awake?"

"Yes, but you can still sleep babe. Maaga pa" he said still closing her eyes.

"I can feel your morning wood Hunt"

"Don't mind it, sleep na" he said and hugged her even tighter.

"I can't"

When Hunt didn't answer, she looked up at him again. He has his eyes closed.

"Wala ka talagang naging girlfriend before?" she asked in a whisper.

"Ikaw nga lang" nagulat pa siya nang sumagot ito, akala niya natulog ulit.

"But I wasn't your first?" she asked again

This time, Hunt opened his eyes and looked at her, brows furrowed.

"Ikaw din" he said seriously

"Bullshit"

"Totoo, why?"

"How did you learn how to fuck?" she looked at him wide eyed.

"Really? That's your question?" he looked dumbfounded.

"Just answer me"

"I watch porn Chaine" he said getting frustrated.

"You mean to tell me, that you learned by watching porn?!" tangina?! Ang galing naman niya?!

"Why are you asking me this? It's making me horny Chaine" he said annoyed.

"You fucked me so well and you're telling me that that was your first?!" she can't really believe him right now.

"That's making love Chaine, not fucking"

"Okay lang naman Hunt, you can tell me if you have fucked other girls before me" she said, not listening to what he's saying.

"I said I didn't babe! Ikaw nga lang!" he said it slowly, making me understand.

"You're that good?! First time fucking me and I'm almost passed out?!" her eyes widened with realization.

Hunt's eyes looked darker than usual. He looks mad. Umibabaw ito sa kanya at hinalikan siya ng mapusok. He entered his tongue on my mouth and squeezed my boobs lightly. His kisses moved down to my jaw, he left wet kisses down to my neck, kissing and licking my skin. He removed my shirt off of me and then immediately sucked my right boob, making me arch my back. He was sucking my boobs alternately, flicking it with his tongue and sucking it like a baby.

"You fucked me in this room too, and that was our first" she said, remembering their time in his room.

Hunt looked at her again with intense dark eyes. Fucking hot! Nagulat siya nang buhatin siya nito paalis sa kama. He put down four pillows on the floor at nilapag siya doon. She looked at him confused.

"I'll show you what fucking really means Chaine" he whispered sensually. My breathing hitched, waiting for his next move.

He removed my remaining  clothes off of me.

"But I need you to be quiet, they might hear your screams while I fuck you really hard"

He stripped off of his clothes too.