Chapter 4

It was a friday morning when Chaine decided to take a break from her work. Araw araw siyang pabalik balik sa café niya.

She was listening to a music from youtube while laying down on her sofa. She closed her eyes to rest a little. Mamayang hapon, uuwi siya sa bahay nila para sabay na sila ng ate niya papuntang bar.

"Mr Cameron! Mr Cameron!"

"Is she a celebrity?"

"Is it true na girlfriend mo yon?"

"How long have you been together?"

"Live in na po ba kayo?"

Napamulat siya nang ito na ang nag play sa tv niya. She saw Hunt being followed by reporters. Palabas ito ng airport. He looks serious, ni hindi nga ngumingiti. Huminto ito sa harap ng isang itim na sasakyan at hinarap ang mga reporters.

"She is just a friend so please stop this. She wants to keep her privacy"

Maikling tugon nito at sumakay na sa sasakyan.

Wow! He's like a celebrity. Kaunting galaw may pumupuna. This is crazy.

She opened her twitter to see any latest news about that. She was scrolling through her phone when she saw a #behappyHunt was being used by people.

She got curious so she clicked it right away. Napanganga siya nang mabasa ang mga tweets ng mga tao tungkol doon.

"This is my first time seeing Hunt with a girl" under that tweet is a picture of Hunt and her sa café sa Alona, it was from the article.

"If seeing you this happy means being with her then we support" it was a tweet from Hunt's fan account. It has a picture of Hunt smiling down on her, also from the article.

"Find someone who will look at you like how Hunt look at this girl" it has the same picture, the one where Hunt was smiling. The fuck?! He was actually laughing at me in this picture!

"A friend? I don't think so. It's a look of adoration" same picture again. How can you tell? All I can see is Hunt laughing at my embarassment.

She turned her phone off and stared at the ceiling. I can't be seen with Hunt. The attention they are giving Hunt's issue is scary.

It was almost dinner nang umuwi siya sa bahay nila. After their dinner, nag ayos na sila ng ate niya.

She's wearing a beige spaghetti strapped dress, it has a deep V cut hanggang sa tiyan niya. Its skirt is flowy hanggang sa gitna ng hita niya. It also has sequins beads from the top to its skirt kaso hiwahiwalay.

She tied her hair into a ponytail and curled its ends. She wore a necklace kasi medyo malalim ang cut ng damit na ito. Lastly, she put on her nude stilettos, and she's ready to go.

After nilang mag bihis ng ate niya, dumating na din sila Steve at Maya.

"Anong gusto mong regalo?"

Minsan lang siya mag bigay ng regalo. Christmas and birthday kaya sinusulit iyon ng mga pinsan niya.

"Ibibigay mo ba? I mean, it's not a thing, it's something I want you to do"

What? Wow?! Last year he asked me to give him a round trip ticket to Greece! Ngayon he just want me to do something for him?!

"Shoot"