Chapter 23

When they entered his condo, Hunt immediately lifted her up. Hunt kissed her roughly, like he's thirsty for her.

She encircled her legs on his hips, and held on to his shoulders, pulling his head more towards her. She gasped when Hunt squeezed her butt tightly. He took that as an oppurtunity to invade her mouth, his toungue  is tasting her mouth

She felt the soft bed on her back when Hunt laid her down. How did they get here? Hunt positioned himself above her, kissing her senseless.

"Ohhh Hunt" she moaned when his lips went down on her neck, kissing her sensitive spot.
Fuck! She can feel her panties getting wet.

Hunt removed her shirt and unclasped her bra in less than a minute. He was kissing her neck down to her colar bones and to her twin peaks.

She arched her back when she felt Hunt's hot mouth on her right nipple.

"Hunt!" she moaned out while gripping his hair tightly. He twirled it using his toungue while squeezing the other one. He was doing that alternately.

"Fuck Hunt! That feels good!" she moaned when Hunt sucked her peaks like a child hungry for milk.

She was breathing heavily when Hunt's kisses moved southward. He licked and kissed her belly, down to her waist.

She looked down and saw Hunt looking at her with so much desire in his eyes. He slowly unbottoned her shorts and removed it. She was only on her panties now, she's dying from anticipation!

"Oh my gosh!" she shut her eyes tightly and bit her lips when Hunt kissed her down there, against her panties!

Her eyes widened when Hunt removed the remaining cloth covering her. She saw Hunt looking at her intently, she tried to close her legs together, hiding from embarassment when Hunt stopped her.

"You're beautiful Chaine" he said it with so much emotions in his voice.

He spread her legs even wider using his hands. He moved closer to her now, he laid down facing her flesh! She was phanting from the adrenalin! She was very exposed in front of Hunt!

"Oh my god! Hunt!" she screamed when Hunt licked her down there! "Ohhhhh!" she tried to close her legs but Hunt was pinning it down. He has his arms wrapped around her legs, spreading it wide! She looked down at him and saw him ravishing her flesh! That view is turning her on even more!

"Hunt! Ohhh my god!" she was trashing out! Hunt flicked his tongue on her clit! It's too much! She gripped the bed sheet tightly, her eyes rolling up!

Her hands moved to his hair when he lapped her flesh with his toungue, teasing her entrance, and then back to her clit, he moved his toungue up and down, like he was eating an ice cream.

"Ohhhhh! Hunt! Hunt! Hunt!" she chanted. She'll burst anytime soon! He was just lapping her down there! Not stopping for a break! She racked her hips back and forth against his face, gripping his hair tightly, pulling him closer! She arched her back, she's really close!

"Hunt! I'm close! Oh my god!" she screamed when she felt hot liquid gushing out of her. "Huunnt!" she moaned out. Hunt continued eating her out, still not stopping!

"Fuck! Hunt!" she can feel another wave of pleasure coming at her again. The pleasure is too much to bear! But Hunt won't stop lapping her! She can't even close her legs!

"Ohhhhhh!" she arched her back again! Toes curling, she gripped his hair tightly! He lapped her flesh faster this time! Her eyes rolled backward when Hunt sucked her clit, then lapped it again. He was doing that alternately!