Chapter 10

Chaine stepped out of the bathroom and went directly to her bed. Kakatapos niya lang maligo at magbihis. She was looking for her phone. Napatigil siya nang maalalang kinuha nga pala ni Hunt kanina ang phone niya.

That stupid giant! Kinuha nga ang number niya pero di naman binalik ang phone.

Lumabas siya ng kwarto at umupo sa harap ng laptop niya. She opened her instagram account and messaged Hunt.

"Hunt, my phone, pakibalik" she typed lazily.

She scrolled through her wall while waiting for his reply. She was about to close the tab when she saw a picture posted by Hunt an hour ago.

It was a picture of their table kanina sa mcdo, their arms are holding their own coffee, yun lang, and a caption "Early break". I can clearly see his tattoo, his large and veiny hands, his watch. My hands look too small compared to his, and my watch! For sure alam na ng ate niyang siya iyon pag nakita niya ang picture.

Liked by AnneCheskaCamari and 1,492,274 others. She viewed all 86,267 comments.

MichaelSantiago Mcdo pero endorser ng KFC dati. Scam!

CarloWright That early? Tagong tago a.

StyxPrietto Tag mo nga kung, matapang ka?

HaLeCameron What a very lucky prick.

HintCameron Iced coffee? At 5 AM? Weird.

Napailing na lang siya sa mga comment ng kaibigan at mga kapatid ni Hunt. Mga baliw talaga. Napatingin siya sa baba kung saan may isa pang comment na may verified badge.

AnneCheskaCamari that watch placement though, familiar.

It was that simple pero andami na agd comments under it. "do you know her?" "sino siya ate?" "clue naman po" "friend niyo po ba?" and so on. Shit! Ate naman e!

A notification popped out saying Hunt replied.

"Bukas na lang, I have to go somewhere pa"

She sighed. Wala naman na siyang magagawa e. Hindi na siya nag reply at shinut down na ang laptop.

Just like what Hunt said, sinundo nga siya nito at exactly 8 AM. Sa condo lang naman sila ni Hunt so she just wore a black sleeveless fitted blouse, brown botton-front skirt na hanggang middle ng legs niya, and a strappy sandal. She tied her hair in a ponytail.

Pagpasok nila sa loob ng condo ni Hunt, direcho agad sila sa kusina. She was adding the dry ingredients to the wet one, and adding chopped belgian chocolates na pinabili niya kay Hunt.

Hunt was just looking at her while sitting in a bar stool.

"You should watch it properly para ikaw na next time mag bake" she said without even looking at him.

"No, I want you to bake it for me everytime" kontra nito sa sinabi niya.

"May bayad yon no!" napatingin siya dito. Ano siya? Sinusuwerte?

"Name your price" he said immediately, giving her an intense stare.

She just rolled her eyes at him. She was just joking though, siya naman bumili lahat ng ingredients so wala nang bayad yon.

After putting the tray in the oven, kumuha siya ng dalawang baso, isang mug at isang tall glass. Humarap siya kay Hunt.

"Asan yung pinabili kong kape, gatas, asukal?" she asked