13

Peter's P.O.V

Me: Sasha!

I fling a web at her before she could hit the ground. She lands on my lap and I stroke her hair. My ears detect a heart beat and I breath a sigh of relief.

Me: She's okay.
Wyatt: Poor darling.
Camden: She's utterly exhausted. She can't handle the stress that has been forced upon her. But she won't let people help.
Wyatt: She feels broken.

I pull her closer and kiss her cheek. Kiara runs in and stares wide eyed.

Kiara: No!

She slips to her knees and cups Sasha's face. A bright light is seen and a fleck of white appears. I gape in shock as it dances with Kiara's healing glow. It strengthens and disappears. Sasha groans and cuddles into me more. I notice Ryland holding a hand out and smile. These kids care about her.

Ryland: Daddy?
Camden: Yes sweetie?
Ryland: Auntie Sassy won't be angry I put her to sleep right?
Wyatt: No precious. She won't be.

I stand, carrying her bridle style.

Me: I'll put her in my room.

I ignore the giggles and whistles. I go to my room and lay her on the bed, covering her. I sigh and run a hand through my hair. I hear running feet and Kiara shyly comes in.

Kiara: Mr. Parker? Uncle Cammy said to get you.
Me: Okay sweetheart.

I follow her as she goes to the boys. Ryland giggles and they play with Everett. Wyatt and Camden stare at me with crossed arms.

Me:*nervously* Um...hi?
Wyatt: What are your intentions with the lovely Sasha?
Camden: You seem adorabley sweet, but that right there is our family.
Me: I know. I love Sasha more than I thought possible. She's not only gorgeous, she has the biggest heart I've ever seen. She means the world to me.

Wyatt sniffs dramatically.

Wyatt: Omg!! That was so beautiful!! I love him!

Camden giggles and places a hand on my shoulder.

Camden: You have heart kid. Treat her right.

I nod and sit as Everett wags over to me. He licks my hand and bumps my knee. I giggle and pet him.

Sasha's P.O.V

I yawn and sit up. I was in Peter's room again. I was still in my suit and peel it off. I wave my hand and it goes to my room. I steal one of Peter's shirts and boxers that have Iron Mans logo on them. I giggle and throw my hair in a messy bun. I head to the living room, everyone was chatting and I lean against the frame. Kiara was curled up on Peter's lap, asleep. Momma was flirting with Bruce and the others were chatting with one another.

I couldn't let anything happen to them. These crazy weirdos were my family.

Everett raised his head and saw me. He barked and ran over. I crouch down and coo at my God dog.

Me: Hi boy.

I stand and go to Momma, laying across her lap.

Momma: How are you feeling?
Me: Better.

I smile slightly at my boyfriend running his hand through Kiara's hair.

Momma: What?
Me: Nothing. I'll leave you to your flirtatious aura with Bruce.

I slip off her lap before she could grab me. Snickering, I plop between Wyatt and Camden, a sleeping Ryland on his lap.

Me: Hi sisters!
Wyatt: Bish ya know I love my boi Charles.
Camden: He has a nice ass.

I hold back giggles and smooth Ryland's hair.

Me: He's an absolute miracle worker. I haven't slept that good in years.
Peter: And you didn't even stay asleep that long.
Me: Assassin's schedule. Hard to break.

He nods and I kiss his cheek. I hear a mumble and turn to see Clint and Sam snickering like fools.

Me: Shove it Uncles.

I stand and crack my knuckles. I really should work out.

Me: Эй, Бак. Давай со мной спарринг. (Hey Buck. Come spar with me.)
Bucky: Okay doll.

I follow him into the training room and start wrapping my hands.

Bucky: How you holding up?
Me: Honestly? I'm as well as I can be. I really should work with Loki and Wanda on self control with my powers. Everything going on, I'm gonna end up snapping.

Bucky chuckles slightly and steps onto the mat.

Bucky: For now let's focus on your physical body. I'm going to test how long your endurance is. Be on defense for now doll.

*Timeskip*

I groan as I lay on the mat. Bucky pants and flops next to me.

Bucky: Damn....and I thought they trained me hard in addition to the army.
Me: Your not far behind Buck.

I could feel the bruises. I unwrap my hands as Friday announces dinner. I stand and we look at each other.

Bucky: Who cooked?
Friday: Captain Rogers did Sargent Barnes.

I eye him.

Me/Bucky: RACE YA!

I book it down the hallway and barely pass the door frame as he trips and slams into me. I groan and curse.

Me: Beat you....now get off.

He giggles and rolls off, I stand and bow to the others.

Me: Stevey, smells good.

I sit in between Kiara and Peter. I practically inhale the spaghetti. We make jokes and laugh as we eat. I stand and pick up a sleepy Kiara.

Wyatt: Where we sleep gurl?
Camden: We need dat beautiful temporary death.
Me:*laughs* You can sleep in my room, Kiara and I will bunk with Pete.

Tony snickers and I glare playfully. Momma kisses my forehead and smoothed my hair.

Momma: Night Мое сердце.
Me: Night Momma. Night guys.

We go up to his room and I lay Kiara down on the bed. Peter wraps his arms around my stomach.

Peter:*murmurs* Your friends are cool.
Me:*snorts* Don't feed their ego.

He laughs and I feel the vibrations throughout my body. I smile and spin in his arms, wrapping mine around his neck.
I see his eyes twinkling and kiss him softly. He pulls me closer and nudges my lips open. I let out a soft whimper as he roams my mouth. He chuckles and makes a hammock out of webs. He lays down and pulls me onto his lap, straddle style. I put my hands beside his head and lean down to kiss him. He groans as my hair brushes his cheeks. I smirk and move my hips into his. He moans and flips us over. He sucks on my neck, leaving little nibbles on my sweet spot. I moan and tug on his shirt. Peter gets the hint and pulls it on, tossing it somewhere in the room. My hands roam over his toned chest, causing him to shudder. He grins and kisses my cheek, lying down next to me. We cuddle and I gaze into his eyes.

Me: Peter?
Peter: Hmm?
Me: I...I think I'm in love with you.
Peter:*wide grin* I always knew I loved you.

He kisses me passionately and I sigh. I lean into him and drift off to sleep.