7

Hi loves! Hope everyone is doing well! Sorry its a bit wonky publishing. My life has took a whirlpool! But I'm okay. Here's another chapter!
💖WinterBella
....................................................
Peter's P.O.V

Its official. Sasha is amazing. My cheeks redden as I remember the smooth creamy skin of her stomach.

Tony: What's got your face red kid?
Me:*stammers* N-Nothing!
Clint:*teases* Could it be a certain someone?
Nat:*amused* Well Peter?

I roll my eyes and walk out. I head to the kitchen and grab a slice of cold pizza.

Me: Friday?
Friday: Yes Mr. Parker?
Me: Where's Sasha?

My watch vibrates and I see a text from Friday.

Friday: Miss Romanoff has instructed me to reveal her location to you only. She is sleeping in your room.

I giggle and finish the pizza. I head to my room and open the door. I see Sasha curled under my blankets and smile. I take a picture and sit at my desk, starting my homework.

*Time skip*

Sasha's P.O.V

I could feel his presence as I stirred awake. I sit up and rub my eye. He was sitting at his desk and I creep behind him.

Peter: Don't think about it Sasha.
Me:*laughs* That Peter-Tingle is something special.
Peter:*turns red* How does everybody know about that!?

I sit on his desk and look at his paper.

Me: 4.
Peter: Huh?
Me: Minus this, divided by 3.14, and multiplied by 7, you get 4.
Peter:*laughs* Your something else.

I smile and hear a buzz. Peter pulls out a phone and answers, looking at me pointedly.

Peter: Hi Aunt May.

A smirk comes to my face and I scoot in front of him. He eyes me warily and I plop into his lap. His eyes widen and his cheeks turn bright red. I bit my lip to hold in a laugh.

Peter: N-nothing! Everything is fine.

I run my hands up his chest and lightly blush at his muscles. My hands cup his neck and mess with the little strands of brown hair. I don't catch Peter hanging up and jump at the feeling of hands on my hips. I turn red and shyly glance up. Peter stares at me and I start to trace his collarbone with my finger tips. His breath catches and squeezes my hips.

Friday: Mr. Rogers would like to announce that dinner is ready.

We both jump and I hop off, gathering my weapons.

Me: Thanks Friday.
Peter: Sasha-

I bolt out of the room. As I head to the dining room, I hear someone walk up behind me. My reflex's kick in and I twist their wrist, pulling them to the floor. I wince and smile sheepishly at Bucky.

Me: Sorry.
Bucky:*gets up* No worry's doll.
Me:.....Bucky?
Bucky: Yes?

We walk in silence for a few minutes.

Me: How...how did you do it?

Bucky's brow wrinkles for a moment before he smiles.

Bucky: Sasha, don't worry about not belonging here. We've all made mistakes. Done things we're not proud of either to survive or because we had no choice.
Me: Thanks Bucky.
Bucky:*ruffles my hair* Anytime doll.

We walk into the dining room and I wave.

Me: Sup.
Tony: Its little Nat!
Me:*wrinkles nose* No. Just no.

They laugh and I sit next to Momma. Peter walks in and I stare at my plate.

Tony: Hey kid.
Peter: Mr. Stark.
Steve: You okay?

I glance up and see him looking at me.

Peter: I'm fine.

Steve passes the food around and we eat.

Momma: We'll meet at the Quinjet tomorrow morning.
Steve: This battle will be difficult. I want everyone rested.
Bruce: I take it I'll be coming along?
Momma: Yeah.
Me:*stands* I have work to do.
Momma: Were are you going?
Me: I literally have no clothes.

Wanda and Momma look at each other mischievously.

Wanda/Momma: Leave it to us.

*Time skip*

I wake up to Momma shaking me.

Momma: Rise and shine мое сердце (my heart).
Me:*grumbles* Nggh...5 more minutes...
Momma:*laughs* Есть кофе.... (There's coffee...)

I bounce up and we laugh. She hands me a identical black catsuit with a little red hourglass on the center.

Me: Thank you...
Momma: We need to come up with an alias for you.
Me: How bout...nah got nothing.

She rolls her eyes and we suit up. I fishtail my hair and Momma's. We head down to breakfast and Tony screams.

Tony: Ah HELL NAH! There's 2 of them?!
Me:*laughs and smirks* Get used to it Stark.

They laugh and we quickly eat our food. Steve looks at all of us.

Steve: Be careful out there.....
Clint:*sharpens a bow* Let's fly.

We head to the quinjet and fly off. I stare at my hands and trace a light bruise. Peter sits next to me. He softly grabs my hand.

Me: Be careful Spider....please.

*Time skip*

We land a couple hundred yards away. I step out and turn.

Me:*seriously* This is a very dangerous mission. The security here is top notch....
Bucky: How do you know?
Me: I designed it. They probably changed the codes. Good thing spiders have more ways.

I turn to my team, a familiar flash going through my eyes.

Me: Wanda, Vision, and Stark you are Omega. Momma, Clint, and Steve are Beta. Peter, Bucky, and Thor are Charlie. Loki and I will be Alpha.
Stark: You sure you want to do that?

I stare Loki in the eyes, hard. He slightly flinches and I smirk.

Me: I got him. Move out.

I grab Loki's hand and thought of my old room. A flash of green, and were there. I turn to him.

Me: Can you cloak us?
Loki: You doubt me Lady Sasha.

Another flash of green, were invisible. I move through the halls and make it to the security room. A handful of guards are in there. I roll my eyes. Loki? He smiles mischievously and summons a dagger. I grab my own and we stab them all. He uncloaks us.

Me: Huh, you'd think they'd have better protection.
Loki:*snickers* I'm going to like you Lady Sasha.

I got to the computer and shut down the cameras and alarms. I touch my comms.

Me: Everyone in position. Tin Man your good.
Tony: Tin Man really?
Me: Just go.*turns to Loki* Go find the Spider.
Loki: I don't want to leave you here defenseless.
Me: I won't be.

He stares at me and cups his hands. A silver talisman with intricate designs.

Loki: Wear this.
Me: What is it?
Loki:*puts it over my head* It'll tell me exactly where you are if there's danger.
Me:*traces it* How do I do that?
Loki: Just say, Loki hjálpaðu mér! (Loki help me!)
Me: Okay.
Loki: Be safe.

I wave and he disappears. I sneak down the halls and hear voices.

??: We have to move now!
??: But our research!
??: Go!

I draw a arrow and burst into the room. I recognize it as an old training room. I scan and see no one.

Me:*touches comms* Guys-

A blast knocks me off my feet.