39

Sasha's P.O.V

Alexei: You couldn't have told me sooner?
Melina: Don't throw a fit. There wasn't time.
Alexei: Okay, girls, I'm having trouble hearing you, but, Natasha, there's something I need you to know. I need you to know that I'm sorry. No more excuses, okay? I gave my life for a cause. I thought I was being brave-
Me:*smacks his head* You don't have earpiece. Идиот.
Alexei: What?
Melina: No, she can't hear you.
Alexei: Why not?
Melina: Because it wasn't part of the plan.
Alexei: Oh, yeah? Well, what was the plan?
Me: I don't know about you two, but I plan on finding my mother.
Melina: Sasha-
Me: Oh no. You do not get to talk to me.
Melina: I know your angry. I've done horrible things to you and others. But I am trying to do better. Please. Your the only one who can possibly stop Taskmaster.

My breathing sharpens.

Me:*coldly* Fine. But if anything happens to the people I care about, you will not like what happens.

I start down the hallways, slightly following the pull towards my mother. I was almost through the entire facility when I pause.

Me: Antonia.

(A/N: Your Red Guardian and Natasha in the following gifs.)

Me: Can't we just talk this out?!

I swirve to avoid her fist.

Me: No? Fine.

I jump up and use my legs to twist her helmet off, shooting the anidote at her with my magic. I creep into Dreykov's office.

Dreykov: -I don't need to impress you. I don't need to impress anyone. These world leaders, these great men, they answer to me and my widows. Look at them. These girls were trash. They are thrown out into the street. I recycle the trash. And I give them purpose. I give them a life. It's my network of widows that help me control the scales of power. One command, the oil and stock markets crumble. One command, and a quarter of the planet will starve. My widows can start and end wars. They can make and break kings.
Momma: You control all of that from here?
Dreykov: And with you, an Avenger under my control, I can finally come out of the shadows using the only natural resource that the world has too much of. Girls.
Momma: All from that little console?
Dreykov: Yeah. *Momma smiles* Oh, you find this amusing? Why are you smiling?
Momma:*smirks* Don't take it personal, but, uh...thank you for your cooperation.
Dreykov: What are you going to do?
Me:*eyes glowing* Sever the nerve.

I touch her forhead and she grins as she punches him to the floor.

Momma: Not so talkative now, are you? *kicks him* You took my childhood. You took my choices and tried to break me. But you're never gonna do that to anybody ever again.

Momma is suddenly pulled backwards with a screm as electricity is pulsed through me.

Dreykov:*walking out* Nobody leaves this room until they're dead. Make them suffer.

I stand and spit out blood as Momma pulls the knife thing out of her back.

Me: I don't wanna hurt you. And you don't wanna hurt us.

We start fighting the widows. I shoot magic and punch them as they try to sneak up on my mother. Missing the widow who stabbed my side. I screech in pain and glare.

Me:*scolds* Well that was plain rude.

 I twist and roundhouse her face as Yelena throws the device in, causing all the widows to become normal.

Yelena: Hey. Are you okay? That looks like it hurts.
Me:*lightly laughs* No kidding.
Yelena: Okay. I take out on three, ready?

I grunt as she takes the knife out.

Yelena: I'm sorry.
Me:*breathless* Your good. Wow.
Momma: Are you alright?
Me: Yeah.
??: Mitä tapahtui? Mitä me olemme tehneet?!
Me:*smiles softly* Kaikki tulee olemaan hyvin.
Momma:*in English* Shield will come to take the Red Room apart. They can help find your family's or train you if that's what you want. You get to make your own choices now.
Yelena: What about Dreykov?
Melina:*walks in with Alexei* He's gone.

Everyone smiles and breath out a sigh of releif.

Momma:*hands Yelena the vials and hard drive* He had widows implanted all over the world. Melina will need to copy the formula, but you should be the one to tell 'em it's over.

Her eyes well up.

Momma: Пожалуйста, прости меня, сестричка. I should have come back for you.
Yelena:*tearing up* Its okay, its okay.
Momma: It was real for me too.

I laugh as they whistle, wincing after.

Me: Who's gonna tell them I got stabbed?

(Timeskip)

I skim Kiara's hair as Bruce looks over my wound.

Bruce: Doesn't look like any mafor things were injured. you should be able to patch it up and be good.
Peter: Are you sure your okay?
Me: Yes love. I'm fine. Watch.

Kiara:*pouts* I'm supposed to do that

We laugh and I kiss her head while we look at Peter.

Enjoying this peacful moment while we can.

Ours lives after all are full of adventures.

Me: Ta-da! Little behind scheduale but still, hopefully, good.
Jack: Nice job little sister.
Me: Why thank you big brotha. Now, I'm at a bit of a crossroads with where to go next with the story. Got any ideas for me? Let me know in the comments and as always, thanks so much for reading!!!