2

Here's the next chapter!!!! Hope you enjoy the rest of your night!!
-WinterBella ❄️
......................................................
Natasha's P.O.V

We landed on the Hydra facility and I ruffle Peter's hair.

Me: Stay safe kid.
Peter:*grumbles* I'm 15 Nat.
Clint:*jokes* You sure?
Steve: Alright. This is a different sort of facility.
Tony: Nothing we haven't taken before Capsicle.
Vision: I believe Captain Rogers is right. The way it suddenly appears, it seems to be a set up for something bigger.
Wanda: Like what?
Steve: I don't know. Get ready.

I load my knives and guns onto my catsuit. My hand brushes against the necklace around my neck. I open the locket and see me holding a baby Sasha.

Clint: Nat?

I slam the locket closed and glare at him.

Me: What?
Clint:*whispers* If she's alive.... we'll find her.
Me:*sighs* Thanks Clint.

The quinjet lands and we sneak out. I start firing at the Hydra Agents. I hit one with the barrel of my gun and hear Wanda scream. I turn and see her clutching her leg. A arrow sticks out of it.

Clint: Wanda!

I run to her and yank it out.

Me: Wanda?
Wanda:*winces* I'm-

She passes out and I scan the trees. I think I see movement and Hydra Agents swarm towards us. I fire while staying by Wanda. I hear a groan and Bucky goes down with a groan. An arrow sticking out of his human arm.

Steve: Bucky!
Tony: Friday scan.

A arrow soars and lands on Tony's suit. He crashes onto the ground and I shoot another agent. Bullets shoot at Sam and Clint shoots an arrow at a tree. A girl flips onto the ground and shoots at us. I drag Wanda and Bucky behind a rock and shoot at her.

Steve: We don't want to hurt you.
??:*snorts* Чушь собачья. Тебе все равно, кого ты обидел.(Bullshit. You don't care who you hurt.)

I was surprised that she spoke in Russian. More Hydra come behind her. She draws a bow and shoots. The agents run forward and I start shooting again. I see Vision go down and pull him over to the other two. I see Clint fighting the girl and start making my way over. A guy punches me and I kick him away. I see Clint go down and run to him.

Peter: What do I do Mr. Stark?!
Tony: Web her up!

I start dragging my unconscious friends back to the quinjet.

Bruce:*worriedly* What happened out there?!
Me: Some girl. She isn't like the normal Hydra agents.
Bruce: It seems Wanda and Bucky were shot with tranquilizers. Clint just got punched.

Peter:*through coms* G-guys...
Me: Pete?
Tony:*yelps* Kid!
Steve: Spider Man got stabbed.

I run back to them and put Peter's arm over my shoulder.

Me:*sternly* I told you to be careful!
Peter:*groans* I'm sorry. I got.... distracted.
Tony: By what?!

I help Peter sit and he presses the spider logo on his suit. It expands and I pull it down to reveal the wound in his side. I clean it and start sewing it up.

Steve: How did a kid manage to take down some of our strongest agents?
Me: Fury's gonna be pissed.
Tony: Language!
Steve:*groans* Oh come on!

*Timeskip*

After we get Vision, Wanda, Clint, and Bucky to the medical bay, we head to the conference room to see Fury waiting.

Fury:*angrily* What happened out there?
Steve: This girl attacked.
Fury: Are you saying that mere child took down 4 of my greatest agents?
Tony: Shera also ruined my suit.

I roll my eyes and sit down.

Me: How are we going to catch her?
Sam: No idea.
Peter:*pipes up* I have an idea!
Tony: Shh kid. The adults are talking.

I whack Tony upside the head.

Me: Zip it Stark.
Tony:*pouts* Ow.
Peter: Has anyone seen that really old movie where they trick that man to kidnap him?

We stare at him blankly.

Peter:*exasperated* Why do I even try?!

I laugh and ruffle his hair.

Me: I'm going to get changed.

I head to my room and peel off my catsuit. I get dressed in a tank top and shorts. I reach in the top of my closest and pull a box down. Sitting on my bed, I open it to reveal an assortment of baby items. A binkie, bear, and blanket. As well as some photos. I was looking through them when Friday said something.

Friday: Mr. Stark is requesting to see you in the conference room Ms. Romanoff.
Me: Thanks Friday.

I got up and went to the conference room. Everyone was there including Wanda, Clint, Bucky, and Vision. All who looked exhausted.

Me: How are you guys?
Wanda: Like I'm drunk.

I chuckle and sit next to Clint.

Me: What's up?
Tony: So Peter got a look at the girl.*slides paper over to me* Got something you want to tell us?

I curiously turn the paper over and my blood runs cold. Green eyes that match my own stare back at me through thick lashes. Small strands of my red hair frame her face.

Me:*scared* Sasha?

Clint's head swerves to me. I launch out of my seat and to Peter.

Me:*angrily* DID YOU SEE HER?!
Peter:*startled* I swear that's the girl I saw!

I crumple to the ground and bury my face in my hands, laughing in disbelief.

Me:*murmurs* She's alive...my baby girl is alive.
Tony: Pardon?!
Steve: Natasha? What does that mean?

I glance up with tears in my eyes. Everyone looks at me shocked.

Me: My daughter is alive.

Ta-da! What'd you think about that chapter everyone? I hoped you enjoyed it! And don't be afraid to comment! Also please follow me!