31

Me:*hiding* DON'T HATE ME! I promise that their moment is coming (Hehe). I want to think on it and make sure it's sweet but also 🌶Spicy🌶.
Noel: She is also turning red every time she tries to write it.
Me:*glares* HEY!
Noel: Anyhow! Please enjoy while I get yelled at.

- WinterBella & Noel❄❤
.....................................................................
Sasha's P.O.V

Friday: Mr. Stark requires you in the lab Mr. Parker.
Me:*groans* MOTHER FUCKING COCK BLOCKERS!

Peter laughs light and kisses back up to my chest.

Peter: I'm sorry love.
Me:*pouts* Do you have to go?
Peter: Well....I could always sneak you away.

I giggle and whistle.

Me: Let's do it!

I throw my shirt on and he throws me over his shoulder. Laughing, he runs out the door to the elevator. We pass the team, who stare in confusion.

Peter: BYE COCK BLOCKERS!

Peter and I burst into more laughter as we get into the elevator.

Me: WATCH OUR KID!
Wyatt/Camden:*yell* KK! GET SOME D-!

Thankfully the doors close before we hear them finish. Peter shifts me to his back and I start kissing his neck, enjoying his groans.

Peter:*whimpers* Sasha. Stop. We're in the elevator.
Me:*murmurs* Why don't you make me Parker.

He whips me around faster than I could blink, pinning me to the wall with his hips and holding my arms above my head. My heart races and I whimper.

Peter:*smirks* All talk huh love? You like being like this.

He kisses my neck and I tilt my head to grant him more access. I flick my fingers and we were in his room at May's. He blinks, momentarily dazed before pulling his shirt back off. I sit up and start kissing along his chest. Peter groans as I go lower and palm him over his jeans. He pulls me up and takes off my shirt and bra, turning red.

Peter: Your so beautiful.
Me: You are too.

He lays me down and attaches his mouth to my nipple, nibbling and using his other hand to fondle the other one. Moaning softly, I kick my shoes off and wrap my legs around his hips. Peter kisses up my neck and behind my ear, sucking harshly.

Desperately.

Peter:*murmurs* Magic our pants off love.

My fingers move and everything was on the floor. Peter looks at me as he lines up, eyes unsure.

Peter: Are you sure love? We don't have to do anything your not comfortable with.
Me: Please Peter.....yes. I want this please.

His eyes darken and he slowly slides into me, both of us moaning loudly. The next moments are filled with moans and panting, skin sweating and slapping together until we both reach our peaks. Peter collapses besides me and I whine softly at the loss of contact. Peter chuckles and cuddles me.

Peter: I love you so much Sasha Anastasia Romanoff.
Me: I love you too Peter Benjamin Parker.

*Time skip*

When we get back to the Tower, I tune out the whistles and cat calls. Kiara jumps into my arms and kisses my cheek.

Kiara: Where'd you run off too Mommy?

Peter giggles as I turn red.

Me: Daddy and I had something to do princess.
Tony:*snorts* Like ea-

Momma throws a book at him and he ducks, yelping as it smacks into the wall behind him.

Tony: NATASHA!
Clint: Should've aimed lower.
Me:*giggles* Or went faster.
Tony: I feel ganged up on.

We stick our tongues at him. He chuckles and rolls his eyes playfully. We eat dinner and head to bed, some of us excited for what tomorrow will bring. The next day, I shower and get dressed.

We eat and say goodbye to the others and Happy drives us to the elementary

We eat and say goodbye to the others and Happy drives us to the elementary. The high school was gathered there. Peter kisses the kids cheeks and they run off to their class.

Peter: I'm so excited!
Me: Me too! This is going to be so much fun.

The teacher in charge of the high school students hands us a name tag with our buddies names on it.

Peter: I got our princess.
Me: And I got her prince.

We giggle and don't bother with our name tags as they know us. Kiara and Ryland run up to us and we pick them up.

Ryland: I got Auntie Sassy!
Kiara: I got my Daddy!

I see Flash glare in our direction and glare back, eyes flashing in warning. He gulps but turns back. Peter smirked as Ned and MJ walk up with their buddies.

Ned: Hey guys. Meet my little bro, Alex.
MJ: This is Roxy.
Kiara:*waves* Hi, I'm Kiara and that's my best friend Ryland.
Ryland: Nice to meet you.
Roxy: Are we gonna stick together on the trip Miss MJ?
MJ:*shrugs* Why not. Could be fun hanging with these losers.

The kids giggle and we make sure our stuff is packed before getting on the bus. Everyone starts chanting as we head to the airport.

Hi everyone! Sorry it took so long to post but I was going through some rough patches. It happens and I just needed a bit of time. Thank you all so so so much for the support and love you've shared. It means the world. I promise I will post another update soon. I love you with ally heart my snowflakes.❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄