35

Sasha's P.O.V

Me: Its a cool vest.
Yelena: You know, this is the first piece of clothing I've ever bought for myself.

Momma and Clint looked at us in disbelief as we chatted over Yelena's vest.

Momma: That?
Yelena: Yeah. You don't like it?
Clint: Is that like a....Is it army surplus, or....?
Yelena: Okay, it has a lot of pockets.*chuckles* But I use them all the time, and I made some of my own modifications.
Momma:*scoffs* Oh, yeah?

Clint and I giggle as they glare at each other.

Yelena: Whatever. Shut up. The point is, I've never....I've never had control over my own life before, and now I do. I want to do things.
Momma: Hmm....I like your vest.
Yelena: I knew it. I knew you did. It's so cool, right?
Clint: It's good. Yes. I like it.
Yelena: And you can put so much stuff in there. You wouldn't even know. I really don't know where the Red Room is, though. I'm sorry.
Momma: I know. But I think I know somebody who does.
Me: Oh, yeah? Who?
Momma: We're gonna need a jet.

My eyebrow goes up as we walk across the feild towards.......what I think is supposed to be a helicopter.

Me: That looks sad.
Momma: I said we needed a jet.
Mason: Yeah, you know what you didn't give me? Time. Or money. I'm not made of jets.
Yelena: I thought you were supposed to be the best. Like a real pro.
Mason: Oh, I beg your pardon, tsarina. Was the free flat and lifetime supply of kissel not to your liking?
Yelena: Ha!
Clint: Don't let her wind you up.
Mason: No, I take exception to impugning my professionalism.
Momma: Well, you did set me up with a generator that crapped out after six hours.

Mason scoffs and shakes his head.

Mason: You, too, huh? Tag team.
Me: Aw, he's sensitive. See why you keep him around.
Momma: Where's the rest?

Yelena and Clint breathe on the glass and I giggle.

Mason:*breathes* Voilà.

Yelena picks up a bar and takes a bite.

Yelena: Ooh.
Momma Oh, I stashed that, like, five years ago.
Clint: How is it?
Yelena: It's dry. It's really dry.

Clint and Yelena grunt as they pull themselves into the helicopter and I step closer to Momma as Mason creeps up to her as she inspects the guns and suit.

Mason: You know, you're getting dangerously close to running out your tab. Supplies I can tally, but you bring me attention from the authorities, all my prices go up.
Momma: What's that supposed to mean?
Mason: Your mate, Secretary Ross, has been sniffing around my affairs to the point at which I've got contacts declining my calls. I'm a private contractor.
Me:*eyes glowing* Not our mate.
Mason: *points* You are sensitive.
Me:*glares* You're a very annoying individual.

Momma puts a hand on my chest and tilts her head at Mason, eyes narrowing.

Momma: 1, I suggest not riling up my daughter. 2, I'll make it up to you.
Mason: Mmm-hmm. That's what you say every time.

I roll my eyes and use my powers to slam the door shut, smirking as he rolls his eyes. We start flying towards the prison that held Alexei. I gather my suit and pull my hair into a ponytail.

Momma: Today is your lucky day, Alexei.

Yelena holds out the moniter.

Momma: Move to the door on the south wall. Go left. Just don't make a scene.

I roll my eyes as muffled grunts and russian yells ring out.

Momma:*annoyed* You made a scene, didn't you?
Alexei*panting* What now?
Momma: We're gettin' you outta here. Go to the upper level. Move your ass, super soldier.
Clint:*as Alexei falls* Oh you gotta be kidding.
Yelena: He's never going to make it.
Me: Get us closer.
Momma: You got a better idea?

Momma grabs the line and we jump out, me using my magic to land.

I knock the guards over and duck as the copter tail swings over us

Momma: Seriously?
Clint: Whoo!
Yelena: Sorry!

I laugh as Momma waves her arms at the other two.

Momma: What are you doing? Are you kidding me?
Me: Back up!
Yelena:*cheers* We're all doing a really good job.
Momma: No.

I duck as the tower guard shoots more bullets. I glare and roll my eyes, throwing a bolt of magic at them just as Yelena shoots a rocket at them.

Us: Whoa...

There's distant rumbling as an avalanche starts.

Yelena: This would be a cool way to die.
Alexei:*rumbling continues* Tell me that's a good sign for us!
Me: Move your ass!
Momma: Get us outta here!

Momma grabs the line and swings towards Alexei as I throw up a sheild to hold off the avalanche as they swing away. I wiggle my fingers as Alexei stares at me and teleport back into the copter as they climb in.

Yelena: I need some help up here!

Clint climbs into the pilots seat and Momma sits next to me and looks me over.

Momma: Alright?
Me: Yup.
Alexei: Прощай, придурки!

He laughs and close the door.

Alexei: Oh, that was exciting.