23

Kiara's P.O.V

I was mad that they wouldn't let me help. I was a big girl now, Uncle Loki was teaching me more healing magic and Auntie Wanda was teaching me how to control them better. Ryland walks in with a furrowed brow.

Ryland: I think somethings wrong.
Me: What do you mean?
Ryland:*sits down* Your Daddy punched Uncle Steve and broke his jaw.
Me: What?! Why?!
Ryland: I dunno. But your Mommy has some kind of fancy bracelet on now.

I stand and go to my Mom's room. It was locked, but I put my ear to the door and I can hear her soft sobs she tries to hide. I knock gently.

Me: M-Mommy?

She stops and a few seconds later, the door opens. Mommy had tear streaks down her face, but put on a smile for me.

Mommy: Yes мой ангел?
Me: What's wrong? Why are you crying? Does it have to do with Daddy breaking Uncle Steve's jaw?
Mommy: Daddy did what now?

I shrug lightly and crawl into her lap, messing with the bracelet she had on. I recognize the Stark logo.

Me: What's this?
Mommy: It's nothing little one. Uncle Tony is trying to help.
Me: What does it do?
Mommy: It stops Mommy from using my powers.

My eyes widen. Why would she do that?!

Me: Why!?
Mommy: Because I'm a little sick love. But everyone wants me to get better.
Me: Okay....

She smooths my hair and hums softly. I listen to the melody of her voice until she falls asleep. Daddy comes in and smiles slightly.

Me: Did you really punch Uncle Steve?

Natasha's P.O.V

Tony really hated that he was the one to put that bracelet on my daughter. It was weird seeing him like this in all honesty. Steve grumbled as Bruce made sure his jaw was popped into place before his healing kicked in. Loki was refusing to heal him.

Steve: Thor! Will you talk some sense into that brother of yours?!
Thor:*glares* No. You hurt Lady Sasha who happens to be Loki's best friend and closet companion besides our Lady Mother. Be lucky he isn't dealing with you and has chosen to let Young Peter handle it.
Me: Got a point there. Loki's done far worse for far less.
Steve:*mutters* You'd think Nat would be more mad. Not like its his kid.

Clint whistles lowly as I stand. Steve knew he messed up as I grab his jaw and re-break it.

Me:*death glares* I am way beyond mad. I am absolutely livid and am fully ready to break every bone in your body at the very least of how you treated my daughter. Not only today, but everyday since she took down the Elite. She is a kid Rogers. And your making her feel like a threat and a danger to everyone she loves. No one deserves to feel like that, and especially not a 17 year old girl.