22

Sasha's P.O.V

I pull into a parking spot and we get out.

Kiara: Can we go to Disney?!
Me: Duh, of course we will. It's the best store in there.

Peter laughs and shakes his head as we walk in. I got some looks as I was half identical to Black Widow. We eventually make it to Disney and Kia and I run to the stuffed animals.

Me: Oh look! It's stitch!

I grab the cute little alien and he easily fit into my arms. He was almost as big as Kiara. Kiara was holding a Flounder plushie.

Kiara: Daddy can we get them?!

There was no answer.

Me: Love?

We turn to see Peter with all the Avengers stuffies that were easily as big as a baby.

Peter: Um, I can explain?
Me: Aww there so cute!

I pick up the Spiderman one. He blushes.

Me:*giggles* I think this is my favorite though.

We gather our stuffies and head to the cashier, who's eyes widen slightly. Once we pay, we head to the food court and get Subway.

Kiara: Are you guys going on a mission? Is that why we're here?
Me:*chuckles* Can't get anything past you.
Peter: Yes we're going on a mission little one. And no you can't come.
Me: It's too dangerous.
Kiara: But that's not fair! I've helped plenty of times! Why can't I go?
Me: Your only 8 years old Kia. We're 17, we are a lot older than you. And its our responsibility to keep you safe.
Peter: Listen to your Mom princess. We only want whats best for you.

She huffs and crosses her arms. I sigh myself. It hurt me to see her upset but our job is dangerous. We gather our things and head out to the car. My head gets dizzy, causing me to hold it.

Peter: Love? Are you alright?
Me:*shakingly* Yeah, just dizzy. Will you drive?
Peter:*nods* Of course. Do you want me to notify Bruce?

I nod and wince. Once we get back to the Tower, I notice Momma in the living room with the others.

Kiara: бабушка!
Momma: Hey darling.

Bruce notices my wincing and walks up to me with a furrowed brow.

Bruce: Everything okay?
Me: I think so. I got really dizzy and lightheaded.
Bruce: Let's get you down to the lab. Friday prep everything.
Friday: Of course Dr. Banner.

Momma walks with us. I manage a small smile.

Me: Hi Momma. How was the mission?
Momma: Fine. Why didn't you tell us the headaches were back?
Peter: What? Your headaches came back?! Why wouldn't you tell me?!
Me: Momma! Peter I'm fine. I promise.

Its like the words go over their heads. Bruce opens the lab and I take a seat. Friday scans me and I'm taken back to after I woke up.

FLASHBACK

I roll my eyes as Friday scans me.

Me: This is really unnecessary. I'm fine.
Momma: Bruce? Tony?
Bruce: Her vitals appear to be normal. Its her energy and neurology readings that are concerning me.

Momma looks pointedly at me.

Peter: What do you mean?
Bruce: Your energy readings were already off the charts, but now-its chaotic and wild.
Tony: Your more energy than human. And your brain activity is trying to match with that new energy.
Clint: Meaning...?

He pulls up my scans.

Tony: We aren't exactly sure. Haven't seen anything like this.
Steve: Is she safe?

Multiple glares find him. I get off the table and point my finger into his chest, irritated.

Me: I'm not a time bomb Rogers. I've had control over my powers for years.
Steve: No offence kiddo, but now your powers have grown. Stark and Banner even said they haven't seen anything like this. I'm just trying-

I scoff and push him. Only he flies against the wall over 100 feet away. I gasp and stare at my hands in shock, a white smoke lightly leaving them. Steve groans as Bucky runs to check him. I teleport out of the room.

Tony:-maybe that'll work but-KID!

I blink as I find them all looking at me. I was floating in mid air and encased in a light white glow. I fall back to the bed and groan.

Me: Ow.
Peter:*rushes to me* Are you alright?
Me: Yeah.
Bruce: How often do your powers come out without you realizing it?
Me: Honestly? Practically everyday......

Everyone gasps and I curl in on myself. I shudder as a blast of white light pushes them away. My eyes widen.

Me: I didn't-!
Peter: Its alright. We're fine.
Me:*whispers* I didn't mean to.
Momma: We know мое сердце.
Steve: We should do your idea Tony.
Me: What idea?

Tony stammers and actually looks ashamed for a minute.

Tony: After your, I'll say nap. I started working on something that could contain your new-
Me: What? You....you want to put a magic block on me?
Momma: Only until we can figure out how to help you.

I stare at them in shock.

Me: Fine, okay.
Peter: Love-

I thrust my arm out and Tony hesitates before clamping a Stark Tech bracelet on my wrist. Instantly, I felt completely tired. Not necessarily exhausted, more like drained. Everyone looks at me as I slip off the seat. I stumble a little before brushing past them and leaving.

Peter's P.O.V

It was her eyes. Their usually filled with a magical sparkle that draws people in. Now their empty, still beautiful, but also weren't the same.

Natasha's P.O.V

Peter: I hope you guys thought this through. Maybe its just me, but you asked her to basically get rid of a part of her.
Steve: Its for the-

A loud crack sounds through the room as Parker punches Steve in the jaw. Steve yelps and groans as he holds his broken jaw.

Peter: That's not even a fraction of a fraction of what I want to do to you. This is your fault. She's been scared for years because you see her as a threat. She second guesses everything, every move, every thought. All because you planted that seed Rogers. And it will never go away.

He leaves and I raise an eyebrow.

Me: Not a bad punch.
Wanda: No, and strong too.

Steve glares and shrinks back when we do.

Me: Don't think for a second I agree with you. I've seen the difference you treated my daughter with Rogers. I thought it would be Stark over you.
Tony:*offended* Hey.
Steve: I'm just trying to look out for th-dangers.
Wanda: She is not a threat Steve. Keep treating her like that, it will make her explode.

I nod in approval and we leave the room.