chapter 19

Nancy
All that planning for this. It ended up being a stupid waste of my time. I flung the lamp at the mirror in the hotel I lodged in, in England.

The idiot just had to show up at house.
I'm done, I'm tired of Trisa always winning. She took everything away from me,Well not anymore.

I gave Chris a call. He picked on the first ring. "Kill her I want her dead before tomorrow morning!!!" I ordered before throwing my phone against the wall watching it break apart.

In case Jake magically appears to save her I need to distract him. Maybe if something happens to his poor mother. I thought to myself smirking.

Jake
I drove to Trisa's house. I knocked but she refused to open "Trisa please open the door, I need to talk to you" I begged but she didn't respond.

I waited for like an hour she still didn't open the door so I gave up and left. I'll stop by again when I'm sure she must have cooled off.

Trisa
I went home after a few minutes I heard Jake at the door but I refused to open the door. I wasn't in the right state of mind to argue with anyone especially not him.

I took a glass of water from the kitchen and sat down in the sitting room to watch TV when I heard the sound of glass shattering. Someone must have broken in. I grabbed a vase ready to smash on the person's head but to my horror I saw Ethan grinning like a Cheshire cat. I accidentally dropped the vase as I backed away I stepped on some pieces of broken glass but that was the last of my worries now.

He walking towards me steadily like a lion stalking it's prey "did you miss me wife?" he asked venomously. He looked dangerously angry yet still had that grin on his face and his eyes had the look of murder in them.

I ran upstairs locking the door to my room and then running into the bathroom with my phone locking it as well. I dialed 911 on my phone and quickly narrated the situation at hand. I was petrified and my hands were shaking as I heard the banging on the room door he was banging with his fists though and that was more frightening.

911 might not make it in time, at this rate I don't know if I'll be alive when they get here.
I resorted to the last option I had left.
Although I was angry I gave him a call. He picked on the first ring.
"Trisa I'm really sorry for everything, I......

"Jake, Ethan's here and he's trying to break the door to my room. I'm hiding in the bathroom and I'm so scared. I've already called 911 and I don't know what to do anymore" I cut in terrified.
I heard the room door break open.

"Trisa I'll be right there nothing would happen to you I promise" he reassured me. I nodded although he couldn't see me.

"Trisa come out right now. I'm your husband you have to obey me. I'm going to teach you to learn to shut that mouth of yours and I'll worsen your punishment if you don't get your ass right here.

I covered my mouth so he won't hear my silent sobs. I said a silent prayer to God.

Jake
My sister called again. I thought it was to give me her advice on women again so I ignored but she continued calling persistently.

I got irritated and finally picked up.
"Mom in the hospital she just had a terrible car accident and she's in a serious condition" she said hoarsely.
It sounded like she'd been crying.

"I'll be right there" I said taking my car driving off to the hospital but on my way I got a call from Trisa.
I picked immediately.

I tried to apologize for everything I did but she cut me off saying she was in danger. Ethan had escaped and had managed to find out where she's staying. I turned the car around and drove like a mad man to Trisa's apartment.

I called my sister. I know family comes first but my dad and sis will be with my mom but if I don't rescue Trisa now I might just end up regretting my mistake for the rest of my life.

When my sis finally answered the call I explained the problem at hand before increasing my speed and driving off to Trisa's place. She said she'll explain to dad.

So what do you guys think, Jake is stuck in between trying to save Trisa and going into the hospital to see his mom. Well if I was in his shoes I wouldn't know what to do but I think he made the right choice. Let me know if you liked this chapter dont forget to like, follow, comment, vote but most importantly enjoy. Thanks for reading.