chapter 6

Ethan

Nancy and I came back from the hotel we lodged into. I'm perfectly aware of what Nancy did to me she ran away leaving her sister to take her place. I'm using her now to deal with her sister afterwards I'll crush her and make her suffer no one makes a fool of me.

I made her believe I'd divorce her sister and marry her. That's all a lie I'll just continue to use her and her sister till I'm content then I might just let them go after a long while and they'd never be able to escape me no matter how hard they try because I have adequate security staff. They'll be miserable for the rest of their worthless lives. That'll serve as an example to anyone who wanted to make a fool of me, much less a woman.

I went upstairs to take a shower before dinner. I didn't see Trisa downstairs so I guessed she was in her room.

She'll probably come out for dinner. I didn't bother checking on her that'll mean that I actually care for her. Women are merely just objects for satisfaction. You buy them things, take them out and enjoy them afterwards. I only married to have a respectable reputation, I didn't want to be known as a player.

Or perhaps I could get the two sisters pregnant. I'll keep the better of the two Trisa and throw Nancy out leaving her penniless and her relatives won't take her in, she'll be miserable. Then maybe she'll learn never to make a fool of me ever again. I'm not doing anything now because she's a deranged, manipulative witch and could easily wipe me clean with a snap of her fingers. I'm not scared of her but at this time I still need her to teach Trisa a lesson.

Trisa, she's too nice, too nice for her own good, feisty but nice, she couldn't hurt a fly even if she tried which is why it's too easy to hurt her and she won't do anything but Nancy is the exact opposite, she's a devil in disguise and I don't want to remove that disguise just yet, because I'm quite scared what's underneath. Let her think she's playing me now but when I exact my revenge I'll be the one laughing.

After showering it was time for dinner but Trisa wasn't down yet so I sent one of the maids to go get her.

After a few minutes she came back down with no Trisa "Sir Mrs Trisa is nowhere to be found".

"What do you mean" I asked furiously.

" I-- I --I don't know sir but she's not in her room or anywhere" She stammered.

"Get me the head of security right this instant" I ordered.

He came in "how did Trisa escape with you around?" I questioned.

"Sir I had no idea perhaps she conspired with one of the men on duty.

"Then get me the men that were on duty" I snapped. They came in each with frightened looks on their faces.

"Where were you when my wife escaped?. They all kept quiet.
"Answer me!!!" I shouted.

"Sir we didn't see anything or anyone escaping" they chorused.
"Sir we heard someone screaming and rushed into the kitchen to find out what happened'' one of them foolishly said. Clearly I hired dimwits and morons.
"And why didn't any of you stay outside clearly she used that distraction to her advantage" I asked. "Fools you're all just fools and I know a perfect way to deal with fools like you" .I got a whip.

"Now before I start get me all the maid in this damned household"

They all came running in like chickens being released from the coop
"I'm at my wits end now so if you don't want me to start breaking your tiny little bottles one after the other tell me where my wife is"

"Sir we think she escaped with Lina as she went out when Stella and Alia were arguing and never came back" one of the maids said.

"What exactly caused the fight'' I inquired curiously.

''Well Alia put dead rat in my dough for bread'' Stella explained.

''I didn't''

"You did too''

No, I didn't''

"Yes you did, you were the only person in the kitchen''

"Will you too shut your traps'' I ordered.

"Sorry sir'' they chorused bowing their heads in fright.

"So let me get this straight, because of a dead rat the entire house with the stupid guards ran into the kitchen? I asked.

When no one answered I continued ''so you mean Lina played all of you in order to help Trisa escape''

No of them answered they all just trembled.

"I'll make sure she pays dearly for this but first things first" I took the whip and whipped all the men on duty till I was exhausted.

"You people are just a bunch of morons with monkey brains I have a job for you and try not to mess this one up".

"Now I want all of your men to split up and find them, bring them back dead or alive and don't bother coming back if you don't or I'll do much worse than I did just now". I said walking upstairs.

Nancy rushed to my side "Ethan you're tensed because of my stupid sister, don't be she's not worth it. Now come let me make you forget about all your worries" she said seductively.

I was really fighting the urge to hit her right now but I controlled myself. "Nancy do you have any idea what the consequences of not finding Trisa are". She shook her head.

"Well Nancy my reputation would be tarnished if anyone found out that my wife ran away from me a business mogul, my friends who laugh and mock that I couldn't keep my own woman, I let her go off with some lover" .

"Don't worry I'll make sure she pays for this she'll suffer greatly for this stunt" she pulled she said and she began to kiss me leaving wet kisses down my neck. I pushed her away disgusted but she came back kissing me with full force I started to respond, we ended up having a full make out section and took it upstairs.

I hope he doesn't find Trisa, can you believe this guy women are what!. He's just... ahhh I'm so angry i don't know what to say anyways don't forget to vote, like, comment, follow and share but most importantly enjoy.