chapter 2

That was the saddest day of my life
He was arrogant but had never raised his hand to me till he found out that I wasn't Nancy.

FLASHBACK
Ethan had just come back from work and I went to open the door. He looked disheveled and even had a bandaged fist. I made to touch him but he grabbed my hand and flung me on the ground. I hit my head pretty hard.

He picked me by the hair almost ripping my follicles from their roots "you liar, whore when were you going to tell me that you're really not Nancy." He asked with rage as I struggled to pull his hand from my hair. He held it tighter, pulling it even more.

"I'm sorry Ethan, my aunt made me do it" I said feeling foolish.

"You and your family think you can make a mockery of me right, well Mrs Trisa I'll deal with you and your despicable family. I'll make you suffer for what you've done and mark my words when I say I'll make your life a nightmare".

Suddenly I felt angry "why, tell me why Ethan that I have to suffer for something I didn't even want to be a part of and just tell me why an intelligent guy like you would be so foolish as to marry a girl you've never met face to face!!" I screamed back in fury.

I don't really know what happened but I remember seeing fireworks as his hand connected to my face. I fell to the ground tasting blood in my mouth. I stood up angrily ''How dare you raise your filthy hands to slap me, who do you think you are, listen here none of this is my fault, I absolutely refuse to take the blame for all this cause like I said I never asked you to be so stupid as to marry a girl you only chatted with on social media. What if she'd been a con artist who wanted nothing more than to clear your account after deceiving you into thinking she loves you and is ready to spend the rest of her life with you, how can you be so stupid honestly didn't you ever sit to think with that big head of yours!!!'' I exclaimed furiously and got rewarded with a resounding slap much more painful and more effective than the last.

Let's just say I got a good beating for defending myself afterwards he flung me into my room.

"From now onwards you are only my wife to the outside world. You are in this house my prisoner. Your movements are restricted to this room and except I send for you to fulfill your wifely duties I don't ever want to set my eyes on you" he said as he locked the door to my room.

I can remember perfectly well that he kept in that room for three days without food or even water. After those three days a maid brought in some food but I rejected it. She insisted saying I was going to die.

"Then I'll die then at least it's better than living this kind of life" I replied irritated and waved my hands in a dismissive way in order to get rid of her.

Ethan came that day saying he tore down my dad's company and that he was planning on building something else there. He felt satisfied when he saw tears falling down my cheeks. He strode to the side of the bed and started to rip off my clothes. I pushed him away but he slapped me and pinned me down with my two hands above my head as he used his eyes to search round the room till he found a wire by the side table, he reached for it and tied my hands with it. I tried begging but he merely just laughed, like a sadistic idiot as he pecked me on the lips, I spat on his face. He slapped me so hard I thought my neck would break from how my head shifted sharply to the side.

How could he do this, he tore down my dad's company, the company he spent five good years of his life building. I'm sure he didn't use up to five minutes to tear it down and now this bastard wants to take advantage of me. I kicked him, I bit him, did everything humanly possible to throw him off but after a series of slaps and punches and he being physically stronger than I am, I was forced to submit to his selfish desires. Bawling my eyes out I remembered how my dad used to come home extremely worn out, he always had time for my mom and I, he put us first but took his work seriously telling me one day I'll take over and do far better than him, maybe even become one of the best in the world and make him proud. Now I've failed him.

He dedicated his time and effort to that company and all that time gone and wasted moreover that was the only thing he left me that wasn't taken away from me till now. When Ethan finished he left me with a smirk on his face and whispered ''This is only the beginning love, I'll teach you the meaning of hell'' I laid down and sobbed silently on my pillows. I hate my aunt, Nancy, my entire useless family. Why do I have to endure this kind of pain, I've done nothing wrong to deserve all this.

Ever since my parents died three years ago, I had no one to lean on, to talk to and I didn't care when my aunt and sister ill-treated me because I felt I would move away soon and start a new life, managing the company and perhaps settle down with a nice man who I love and start a family but never did I visualize myself in the situation I was in now.

I cried till I fell asleep.
END OF FLASHBACK.

Ethan is such a horrible person. I hope karmahits him bad, Anyways if you liked the chapter don't forget to vote, follow,like, comment but most importantly enjoy. Thanks for reading