chapter 39

Trisa

After crying I started to struggle again to break free, I knew my efforts yielded nothing but I had to try at least. I stopped when Ethan came in.

''Ethan please where's my son can I at least see him'' I pleaded.

''Relax, he'll join us soon''

''Before than I'd like to have a liitle fun with my wife'' he said moving closer with an evil smirk on his stupid face.

''Why are you doing this!!!'' I yelled.

''Because you're my wife, it's only natural between husband and wife. You think I'm wicked don't you?'' he asked turning away.

I didn't reply, the answer was as obvious as the beard on his face that he'd grown through the years. Receiving no reponse he continued.

''My father used to do the same to my mom, he'd hit her on the slightest mistake , provocation or whenever she questioned his orders or judgements, he'd almost kill her when she disobeyed him. I remember when he hit her so bad she passed out and I cried, he whipped me till my voice went hoarse from the shouting and begging. He told me men don't cry not for anything in the world and said that was how I should treat my wife whenever she defied me.

He'd say she's the slave, the servant she had no right to question her husband or refuse him her body whether she was sick or well, he told me that every time he hit my mom. He'd rape her and make me watch, say he's shaping me to be a man and that my woman had no right to refuse me her body. My mom never left him, she was brought up in a strict Christian home where it was discouraged to live your husband, ''whatever he did there was always room for forgiveness as our heavenly father always forgave us our sins'' or at least that's what she told me. We both know I'd never stepped foot inside a church and I never will anyways back to the story. She had no idea that what he was doing to her was wrong cause she went to and all girls school all her life so she felt how he was treating her was a proper way to treat a wife, although her parents never fought nor did her father ever raise his hand to her mom. She was so stupid and blindsighted by the supposed love she had for him that any time I'd bring up escaping she'd shush me or perhaps she thought how he treated her was how modern day men treated their wives. Their relationship was pathetic, not toxic ,simply just pathetic.

Well my mom's foolishness, timidness or whatever she had led to her untimely death, I'll never forget that day. I guess my dad beat her to death cause when I came back from school she was covered with blood as usual but this time she wasn't breathing. He didn't tell me what happened but made me help him bury her in our backyard and when anyone asked he'd say she finally left him, no one knowed of how he brutally hit my mom cause she never told and never showed or her death would have been much sooner. In our home there's a rule ''see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil''. You know if we went there I'd be able to show you the exact place she was buried though there was no mark cause neighbours could get curious sometimes.

They appeared to be the perfect couple outside so no one ever even thought of asking, once or twice they'll get a glimpse of her scar and she shrug it off as a kitchen accident. My father would go as far as scolding her in public for being too ''careless in the kitchen, that he didn't want her to ruin her beautiful body'' I don't know if he ever threatened her or did anything to make her not leave and I never asked, cause one of the rules back home was also ''never ask, never question, just do what you're told'', but I knew in a way my dad knew she'd never leave him, that's why he threats her like crap.

He appeared to be mourning his wife leaving him that people thought he was the victim, felt bad for him and condemed her for leaving him 'after everything he had done for her' in their eyes  she was selfish and ran away with one of her many lovers.Many people after hearing about how my mom ran away with one of her supposed many lovers, would sympathize with him patting my dad at his back and say''at least she didn't take your boy with her'' and my dad would look at me with an evil glint his eye and say ''yeah she didn't''.

My dad then turned to me hitting me on the slightest provocation. It's almot like he lived on torturing other people. He worked and is still currently working for the cops and his specialty is torturing criminals to get information, still doesn't give him the right to torture his family too. By the time I reached college I could finally leave he threatened me if I ever told what happened in the Jordan house. I didn't care I was merely just delighted that I was finally free, I started my own company and cut of all ties and contacts to that man. I sometimes wondered why he ended up the way he was but like I said ''see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil''

I promised never to treat my wife like that and kept that promise till I found out you betrayed me.  I snapped and realised my dad was right all along all women are the same and it's my duty to show them who's the boss and head over them or else they'll treat you like trash. I realised that my mom never defied my dad cause he never gave her a chance to, so I resorted to using that menthod on you too'' So there goes my question again Do you think I'm wicked?''

Without waiting for me to continue he added. '' No, I'm the devil himself and I'm far much worse than my dad'' so saying he made to rip off my clothes.

So what do you guys think, Ethan's dad was a monster but it's still no excuse to make Trisa suffer maybe he was like his father after all. Like father, like son. Don't forget to vote and comment if you liked the chapter. Thanks for reading.