Epilogue

This is the last chapter and I want to specially dedicate it to this amazing author that designed the cover of the book, along side vengeance and Killing the billionaires wife. She truly gifted and an awesome person, who also read and motivated me to keep writing. Thank you so much love you're the best.

Jake

The next day

I woke up from sleep and checked the time, it was ten in the morning and Trisa was still asleep, I stared down at her, she looked so cute with her hair all over the place and her small pink lips slightly parted. I almost didn't want to wake her up, I pecked her on her lips. She opened her eyes halfway and went back to sleep.

''Trisa you need to wake up it's ten in the morning'' I whispered.

''Go away'' she replied turning to the other side.

''Trisa'' I called out tapping her gently. She didn't respond so I unlocked the door and Luke came running in, I grinned maliciously as he came in and tried to wake Trisa up.

''Luke leave me alone, just one more hour please''

''No mommy, I'm hungry and I want you to feed me'' he replied, he's so adorable and his speech is getting better and better every day.

''Luke'' I called out to him, he ran towards me and I whispered into his ears, he grinned and did exactly what I told him to. He started jumping on the bed and shouting ''Wake up mommy, wake up!!''.

She got up pulling the sheets to her chest and glaring at the two of us before yawning.

''Yay, dad it worked!'' Luke shouted hugging her and I knew she won't be able to stay mad much longer. She gladly returned the hug, then lifted him up and threw him on the bed and started to tickle him.

He started giggling and begging.

''Mommy I won't wake you up again'' he promised and she stopped.

''Promise?'' she asked.

''No'' he replied using the distraction to run to me. I took him and placed him on my neck and Trisa started chasing the two of us round the room, all the while holding the sheets to her body.

We all got exhausted and Luke ran out of the room to disturb someone else.

Trisa stared at me mischievously.

''What?'' I asked.

''Nothing'' she said making her way towards me and my head screamed run but curiousity got the best of me as I stayed put to see what she was up to.

She started tickling me too. I tried pushing her away but it was pointless as I kept laughing and begging her to stop.

''No, maybe that'll teach you not to disturb my sleep again'' she said still tickling me.

I managed to get hold of her hands and threw her on the bed, straddling her. Her eyes widened in shock and she started shaking her head but I tickled her till I saw tears of joy falling down her face.

She managed to get away from me. I laid down on the bed facing up and pulling her down, she fell on me with her one hand on my chest while the other held the sheet to her body. I kissed her nose and she smiled. We just stayed that way staring at each other till..

Trisa

That's one thing I dis-like about relatives living with us, sometimes it's like they don't know the meaning of privacy but then again the door was opened. Someone just had to spoil the moment as I heard ''You have a really nice butt Trisa but I think it's meant for Jake's eyes only'' it had to be Tania how nice. I buried my face in Jake's chest in embarrassment while trying to reach for the side of the sheet that had fallen off.