chapter 15

So the last chapter Ethan tried to kill, he tortured her for trying to commit suicide but the cops arrived in time and was able to arrest him before he did more damage to Trisa now she's currently traumatized by the whole experience. I didn't really write it in detail for very imaginative people who don't like gory scenes but I still advised against it because some people won't be comfortable with the scene.

Trisa

I woke up a few hours later and my heart was beating fast as I remembered Ethan. It was as though I was still feeling his hands on me. Jake tried to calm me down but I refused his touch, moving away from him and bringing my knees to my chest. His face changed to Ethan's and he was trying to grab me, I became really scared and screamed, I started begging ''Please don't hurt me, please, please I'm sorry I won't ever try to commit suicide again please just leave me alone''

He tried to touch my again but I flinched and he ran out the door.

''I held my head in my hand trying to calm myself down as my heart was beating alarmingly fast, faster than before, my breathing was becoming labored as I recalled everything Ethan did to me.

Jake

I went out of the room to get the doctor.

"What's wrong with her" I asked distraught.

"Sir I think she's traumatized, she's a really strong girl but I guess the last experience with her husband was so horrific that she keeps relieving it" he replied trying to examine her as she moved away like a frightened child.

My heart ached seeing her like that. She clutched her chest as she looked like she had difficulty in breathing, the doctor took notice of it too.

"We have a visiting psychologist I'll call her in" he said leaving the room.

A few minutes later he came in with a tall, blond lady with thick glasses and in a doctor's coat.

"I need you both to please leave" she said politely.

"Why" I asked.

"Since Trisa's most likely to reject all male contact I feel it's best I speak to her alone" she replied calmly.

I nodded and left with the doctor.

Trisa

The psychologist sat beside me and tried to calm me down bit it was like I was releasing that experience over and over again.

I started to scream "help me!!!!" I saw that grin on Ethan's face as he watched me suffer, I started crying and begging all over again.

''Please make it stop!!!'' I begged then I felt something being injected into me knocking me out.

Jake

I ran inside as soon as I heard her screams. "What happened" I asked the psychologist.

"She's reliving the whole experience all over again. It happens when a patient is in trauma. It's almost like their brain's in denial" she explained.

''I already know that'' I stated sharply.

She simply ignored me as she injected her with a sedative.

Trisa was released from the hospital two days later and I thought it was best to fly back to England with her of course. I can't risk living her with her cruel sister. We went along with the psychologist.

I took her to her place. I didn't want to have to introduce her to my parents at least not while she's in this state. I also wanted her to be in a calm, familiar environment. The psychologist also said that might help her get a quick recovery.

So I took her back to her apartment. The psychologist said she'll stay with her till she recovers. It wasn't really necessary as I was around but looks like she's taken a liking to Trisa. I don't still like her.

Trisa

I was finally able to get over that experience after a couple of weeks and Tara the psychologist decided it time for her to leave. We really bonded during those weeks and she took good care of me. I'll miss her a lot.

"Do you really have to go" I asked sadly.

"Yes I do, I'll miss you very much and you're one of my best patients but I have to go other people need me too. I have to help them like I helped you but I'll visit I promise" she said hugging me one last time before the taxi drove her to the airport. I offered to with my car but she refused.

I waved to her as the taxi went out of sight another car pulled up in my driveway and it was Jake's car.

"Hey how are you" he asked making his way towards me. He's still as cute as he was that day I ran into him. His hair was neatly brushed to the side and he was wearing a gray T-shirt with black jeans.

He engulfed me in a tight hug. "It's good to have you back" he whispered kissing my forehead lightly.

"It's good to be back" I replied smiling.

"Tara just left and I really miss her" I said sadly pouting.

"I know what will cheer you up. Some delicious Vanilla ice cream with sprinkles from one the best ice cream stores in England, Udderlicious ice cream they open by twelve this is eleven forty five, we'll be part of the first people and trust me you'll love it" he said pulling me to his car.

''My dad used to take me and my sister when we much younger but because of work I haven't had much time to go but now I'm happy I get to share one of my favorite childhood memories with you'' he added smiling at me. I blushed and my face lit up at the mention of ice-cream, I buckled my seat belt eagerly as we got in as he drove to the store.

It took us ten minutes to get there and there weren't a lot of people there as it was still quite early. We waited five more minutes for them to finish setting up, afterwards we placed our orders and after getting our ice cream in cones plus a bucket to take home, we went back into the car to eat ours. Jake actually stole sprinkles from my ice cream, I fumed and took a huge bite of his own and stuck out my tongue when he gasped. We kept on eating each other's ice cream, then drove round just talking and laughing.

I know I didn't give details about her therapy, I honestly didn't feel it was necessary as Tara is just a minor character although she'll come back towards the end, keep reading to find out why. So what do you guys think, let me know and if you liked this chapter dont forget to like, follow, comment, vote but most importantly enjoy. Thanks for reading.