Author's Note:

Hey y'all! I know it's been about 2 months since I last updated this story. But a Chapter 33 is coming soon! Before I post it, I have been thinking about some new ideas for "The Lost Boys" stories and which I should begin first.

In this story, there are multiple time jumps and gaps of unseen time between Seraphina, the Frog Brothers, and even her relationship with the Emersons. One of my ideas for my next writing project on this account is create a "Part Two" Book or sister book for Fire Emblem that would explore these relationships and give context to some of the things referenced in this story. Seraphina mentions to Edgar about previous girls' interests, her paintings created from her favorite shared memories with the boys, and even in their youth- I never went into depth about their school lives (and SO much more). 

My next idea for a new project on here is a Dwayne fanfiction. Even though he pretty much has no lines, his character just draws me in and I would like to explore it. 

Finally, my third idea is to create a story for Alan because he does definitely deserve it.

(Maybe there will be a separate/different Edgar Frog story coming in the future. I don't know.)

Just comment down below or message me personally to "vote" for what you guys would like to see next. 

THANK YOU SO MUCH <3. I LOVE YOU ALL.