Chapter 45

^Oof-

I changed the book cover!! Did you like it?

Here is an early update. Thank you for 22k reads, I love y'all sweets alots💜

_________________

Taehyung watched from the corner of the living room where Jungkook and highers were once again sat on the couch and were discussing something which he can't quite hear it properly.

He saw Jungkook talking intently and then his stare drifted nervously at the highers who suddenly frowned at whatever Jungkook spoke and look at each other then back at his alpha.

Taehyung felt his heart starts to beat inhumanly at how nervous he was feeling right now.

He palm were sweating along with his face as he kept watching them talking while he abused his lips from how constantly he was biting it out of anticipation.

He choose to let Jungkook talk alone and not to go with him because he thought that the highers are already disturbed or kind of upset to have him around and if he go again it will maybe lesson the chance of their agreement for keeping the little one with them until they found his family, which he didn't want to.

But now he kind of regret it because he's too impatient to know what are they even talking and to know what are their thoughts about it.

He saw Jungkook sigh at what the alpha higher told him, he felt his heart drop in his stomach and he felt it was not the good reaction which made him worried and hella upset.

Taehyung's eyes raked over the still wiggling pup in beta higher's hands and he felt his eyes brim with tears at the thought of not having him with them anymore.

He felt his lower lip wobble as he whimper quitely at how upset he is at the moment.

He don't know why he's so attached to the omega pup that he feels so sad and emotional to leave him alone in the orphanage.

The image of him, scratch it just the thought of him being in an orphanage made the omega's stomach churn in sadness and pity.

He adored the tiny Omega and would not want him to grow up in that enviournment without the parent figure around him.

He knows they will took care of him but he still don't want him to be there.

He just stare at them wishing for Jungkook to convince them somehow because he'll sue the alpha if he won't, Ha Ha kidding....( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Anyways Jungkook kept trying to reason out to them about how the Omega pup will be save with them and all feeling TrusFrated as they kept denying and when finally he manage to convince them that brat of an stupid Trueblood higher had to butted in and made the other highers re-think about their decision.

But he was also a stubborn Trueblood alpha, he won't back out now when he promise to give what his Omega asked to him...it is the first time Taehyung wished for something to him and no way in hell he will made his Moonlove dissappointed and snatch his beautiful boxy smile he loved so much on him.

"I don't understand why you're so against it! Actually it's the best decision to have the Omega pup in an enviournment where two parents are to take care of him like their own instead of putting him in a place where so many wolf would be there making the fragile pup more sensitive!" Jungkook argued, frowning at Jung Daehyan who was so against it.

"Why are you even so persistance to keep him anyway. It is quite suspicious how you're insisting so much to have an Omega pup with you" Jung Daehyan keep spitting shitty remarks at him making Jungkook more frustrated.