20

=3RD PERSON POV=

Minghao was running around the house desperately. "I can't find it!" Minghao yelled, almost slipping. "I shouldn't wear socks if I'm going to run on the polished floor." Minghao groaned, talking to himself.

The twins were still sleeping. He was panicking because he couldn't find his favorite suit. He searched through almost all the closets in the house but he couldn't find it.

"Oh! That closet!" Ignoring the fact that he was still wearing socks, he ran to the closet at the other side of the house.

Desperately, Minghao opened the closet door and entered. "Nope. No not that one.. ugh no. Why haven't I thrown this away? Umm.. no. Ah yes here it is!" Minghao carefully took out the suit, inspecting it.

He jumped in surprise when he heard the doorbell ring. "Shoot." He ran to the door, opening it with a smile on his face. "Jeonghannie!" The said male returned the smile.

Jeonghan pushes him inside, Seungcheol trailing behind with Seunghwa in his arms. "Ok Hao! I'm going to make you look beautiful~ Baby, go with papa to the twins room, ok?" Jeonghan kissed Seunghwa all over his small face. Seungcheol just stared in jealousy.

Minghao resisted the urge to laugh at Seungcheol because he's a nice person.

Jeonghan continued to push Minghao all the way upstairs. Entering Minghao's room, Jeonghan pushed him, going to the walk-in closet. "I'll need this.. ooh~ this will also come into use." Minghao stared in curiosity as the older continued to look through his stuff.

"Why so much?!"

"Honey, beauty has its costs." Jeonghan looked at Minghao's bare face. "Well actually extra beauty or some'.. it's to embrace your beauty because beautiful you already are." The Chinese male just nodded, understanding what Jeonghan had explained.

=============================

"And we're done! I'm going to take the girls with me and I won't return them till tomorrow." Jeonghan said leaving a surprised Minghao. "Till when?! Tomorrow?! Why??"

"Sweetie, I'm not letting the babies hear what could possibly happen, they must stay pure. Mwuah chao!" Before Minghao could say anything, Jeonghan was already leaving the door with the kids and Seungcheol.

"Aish.. fine whatever. I'll just put this on."

Minghao was now checking himself in the mirror when he heard the doorbell ring again. He suddenly got really nervous but still went to open the door.

There stood Junhui with a bouquet of flowers in his hands. "Junnie!" Minghao hugged the taller. "Hi Hao, ready to go?" He asked as they entered the house. "Yeah let me just put these in water."

Junhui nodded, going upstairs as Minghao went to the kitchen. He entered the twins room but didn't find them there.

"Where are our babies?"

"Jeonghan stole them from me." Minghao pouted causing Junhui to laugh slightly, wrapping his arms around Minghao's waist. "They look so pretty!" Minghao squealed as he admired how the flowers looked in the vase.

"Not as pretty as you." Junhui gently kissed Minghao's neck. "Stop eating cheese for breakfast." He giggled at Junhui's statement. "C'mon let's go!" Junhui pulled Minghao outside to the car, opening the car door for him.

After a few minutes, they reached a very fancy restaurant. "Reservation under Wen Junhui." Junhui told the lady in front. She nodded, leading them to the private area.

Junhui glared at people who would stare at his Minghao for too long.

"Here you go, your waiter will be here shortly." She bowed and left. Just like she said, the waiter came shortly after. "Hello, my name is Minjae and I'll be your waiter today!" He smiled brightly.

After the 'couple' ordered, they talked about their week since it had been pretty busy. "Yeah, it was a hectic week. It's been stressful, and then the girls are little trouble makers, never staying still for at least a minute.. ugh." Minghao said with a groan.

They kept chitchatting until their food came.

"Actually, there's a reason why I wanted to come here.." Junhui started gaining Minghao's attention. He signaled Junhui to continue. "Hao.. you know that I adore you.. I'm truly sorry for the p-pain I caused y-you..."

Junhui grabbed Minghao's hand, gently kissing it making the younger male blush. "I-I don't deserve your forgiveness nor your love.. but please, I beg you.. give me a second chance.. I promise I won't fail you this time."

Junhui had tears falling from his eyes, Minghao couldn't help but tear up too. He wiped the tears on Jun's face. "Junnie.. of course I'll give you a second chance.. I would give you so many second chances Jun!" Minghao said, giving Junhui's hand a squeeze.

Junhui was so happy he hugged Minghao tightly, kissing his lips gently. They pulled away with a smile on both their faces.

Once everything was payed, they left the restaurant and went home. (( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)—nah jkjk)

When they got to Minghao's house, both Chinese males quickly entered. By the time the door closed, their lips connected with a passionate kiss.

Finally, they were together again, living their second chance.

FIN