16

(Can we pretend that i totally didn't forget to put the time for the date? Because it's at 11 am :])

=MINGHAO POV=

I woke up lazily. "Ugh life." I groaned and got up to go to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and screamed. "Oh my jisoos! You scared me!" I turned around to see Seungkwan with.. Jeonghan? "Jeonghannie!" I threw myself on him and hugged him tightly. He hugged back.

I heard him laugh slightly. "How have you been? It's been like.. 3 years?" I nodded. "I've been good. Why are you two here anyways? How did you get in?!" I asked in realization. "Chill! We're here to see you and we entered through the front door, duh!" Seungkwan said sassily. I rolled my eyes. "Could you please like get out so I can get ready?" They nodded and got out the bathroom.

I walked out fully dressed. "Well damn, where are you going?" Jeonghan asked me. Both of them looked at me waiting for an answer. "I'm going out." I said blandly. They pouted like little kids. Which reminds me.. I need to wake up the girls.

I walked out my room and went to the girl's room that was located in front of my room. I opened the door and saw Meihui was already up. "Is my baby awake?" Meihui giggled and clapped. "Mama!" I smiled and scooped her up. "You have children?! I do too! I have a two year old son!" Jeonghan squeaked out. I turned around surprised.

"What's his name?!" I asked excited. "Seunghwa. He acts so much like his father it's like— ugh." I laughed as Jeonghan was being dramatic. "So I'm guessing the father is Seungcheol?" Jeonghan nodded dreamily. "He's my perfect man. Mine only." Seungkwan rolled his eyes at Jeonghan's possessiveness. "We don't want him anyways. I have Vernon and I'm proud of it." I hummed while changing Meihui. "I feel single. Now aren't you one cute baby~ mama's baby~"

After I woke up Mingmei, I walked to the kitchen to make breakfast. I made the bottles for the girls and fed them. I grabbed ingredients to make pancakes since Seungkwan wanted to eat that.

"Here you go~" I placed the plates on the table. "Oh my jisoos this is so goooooood~" Seungkwan moaned. Jeonghan and I just laughed. "Soooooo where are you going? Is it a date? With who?!" Jeonghan bombarded me with questions. I just dismissed them instead of answering.

==============================3RD PERSON POV=

Junhui stood in front of the door with a bouquet of white roses. He rang the doorbell. He waited for a few seconds before the door opened. "Oh, Junhui! Come in!" Mrs. Xu made way for Junhui to walk in.

"LEAVE MY CHILDREN ALONE!" Mrs. Xu and Junhui got startled by the yell. "Nooo don't  you dare give that to them! I will kill you!" Once again they heard the yelling. "Are you like pregnant or something?!" Junhui's eyes widened. Minghao?! Pregnant?!? "No you idiot!" Oh. He's not. Ok good.

"I'll be right back—" Mrs. Xu got cut off by Jeonghan. "Mrs. Xu! Have you seen Mingm—" This time, Jeonghan got cut off. "WHERE IS MINGMEI?!" Junhui looked down when he felt someone grab his pants slightly.

There stood Mingmei smiling. "Papa!" Junhui smiled at the baby and picked her up. "How's my baby doing? Are you being a handful for mommy? Hm?" The baby just giggled.

Minghao ran downstairs looking for Mingmei but relaxed when he saw her in Junhui's arms. He glared at Jeonghan and Seungkwan who just raised their arms in surrender. Minghao walked towards Junhui. "I'm guessing both girls like you a lot.." Minghao said and Junhui smiled widely. "I hope so~"

"Well, bye Minghao! Seungcheol just called me that he's outside! Seungkwan, let's go~" Jeonghan yelled while pulling Seungkwan and walking out the door. "Mom I made your food, so if you want to eat it's already on the table." Mrs. Xu smiled gratefully. "Thank you sweetie~"

"Meihui!" Minghao ran back upstairs to go get his child. Junhui laughed at him. "Mama so forgetful isn't he?"

Minghao came down with Meihui in his arms and holding a diaper bag. Junhui stood up. "Ready to go?" He asked and received a nod. "Bye mom, make sure you're not using to much energy!"

The 'family' walked out. Minghao gave Meihui to Junhui and walked to his car to get the girls' car seat. "Those are cute." Junhui said and Minghao nodded. "They are i guess"

"Do you need help?"

"No. You're holding the twins. That's enough help."

"Ok ok."

=============================
Y'all are so quiet it scares me
👁👄👁
I love you though 💗
Never doubt that