09

"My stomach is visible! C'mon! Now I can wear this!! Whyyyyyyyyyy?!"

"Minghao chill! Just wear this! It's loose and your stomach won't be visible!"
(I actually made research and it said that at about 6 to 8 weeks is when the stomach starts to show even if it's just a little bit)

Minghao kept whining while Wonwoo kept trying to calm him down. "Oh you pregnant people." (oH cAnaDA!) Minghao glared at him.

"Hey Wonu! I'm hun—" Mingyu stopped all of a sudden when he saw Minghao grabbing Wonwoo's neck. "What the actual fuck?!" Minghao quickly let go of Wonwoo and looked at Mingyu with an innocent smile. "Mingyu! I definitely wasn't going to choke Wonwoo.. because I'm sure you already do that and besides why the fuck would I do that?! If imma kill someone it's gonna be you not Wonwoo! Then again I'm a good friend and— just shut the fuck up and stop saying that I was going to do such thing!"

"..."

".. I didn't say anything—"

"Oh so NOW I'm ALSO a LIAR! Please you rat! Your face said it all!" Wonwoo started laughing at Mingyu's face of disbelief.

"First of all—"

"Shut up! Tall trees aren't usually annoying!"

Mingyu pouted. "You're not funny!"

"What am I? Your clown? I ain't here to entertain you." Minghao said as he walked towards the bathroom door. He opened the door and entered, closing the door right after.

"Babe. I'm hungry.." Mingyu looked at his lover who just rolled his eyes. Just then they heard Minghao from inside the bathroom. "So?! God gave you hands for a reason! Make your own food!!" Wonwoo laughed once again. "Minghao? More like thughao. I swear that's why he's my best friend."

He grabbed Mingyu's hand and led him to the kitchen. Mingyu's face lit up when he realized Wonwoo was going to feed him. Wonwoo looked back and saw his boyfriend looking like a happy puppy who's about to get a treat.

=============================

=JUNHUI POV=

"Hyung?" I looked up to see Chan opening the door enough to stick his head in. "Chan? Come in. Do you need something?" He slowly walked in and I noticed he had a faint blush on his cheeks.

"Y-You see hyung... I was hoping you c-could help me.." I raised an eyebrow. "And what would you need help in?" He stayed quiet for a few seconds before speaking.

"It's about this boy I l-like.." I got even more confused. "I thought you had a brother?" I asked and he looked at me before whinnying. "Yeah But he's a lawyer and her never has time! Plus, you're the only that can help me!"

"Ok ok. So who's the lucky boy?" Chan blushed again. "He's Minghao hyung's younger brother.." my eyes widened. "You like Xu Mingli? Wow I didn't expect that.. so how am I supposed to help? You do realize me and Minghao aren't together anymore.."

"I know hyung. I was wondering if you new stuff about him.. like his hobbies, ideal type, or favorite sport.." I chuckled lightly. "If you don't know anything about him then.. how do you know you like him?" Chan pouted. "I do know stuff about him! He's nice to everyone, he's super caring, and he's adorable... he's basically Minghao hyung but like younger, shorter, and obviously I don't like hyung!" He looked at me and I sighed.

"I know he likes dancing, and he's a smart kid... that's it." Chan pouted again but then it turned into a smile. "He likes dancing?! I'm definitely asking him to go the dance studio! Thanks hyung!" I smiled as he walked out. It immediately turned into a frown.

"Minghao's and I first date... I asked him to go to the dance studio with me.." I rubbed my face. "Don't think negative Wen Junhui! You are going to become a better person and you will win him back! Our story needs a second chance!"