02

Minghao called his lawyer. After the second ring, he answered. "Hello? Mr. Xu? Is everything alright?" He asked. "Uh hi Mr. Lee.. I wanted to know if you could get the divorce papers..?" Minghao heard humming. "I can. I'll go to your office tomorrow morning with the papers." "Thank you Mr. Lee. See you tomorrow!" "Bye Mr. Xu" With that the call ended. Minghao slowly slid down the wall and onto the floor.

=MINGHAO POV=

I sighed deeply. I looked at my stomach that was still flat. "I need to tell someone.." I grabbed my phone and called Wonwoo.

After a few rings, he answered. "Hello? Minghao? Is everything ok?" He asked me before I could talk. "Hi.. hey can we meet up at the café close to the park?" I asked him. "Yeah sure! See you in a few." I hummed and he hanged up.

I put on my shoes and walked out the door.

  =10 Minutes Later=

I arrived at the café and saw Wonwoo already there. "Wonwoo hyung.. thank you for coming. I'm sure you're busy.." he shook his head. "Nonsense! Now, are you ok? Did Junhui hurt you again?!" He bombarded me with questions.

"Hyung.. I'm going to file a divorce.." His eyes widened. "Finally! I can't stand seeing you get hurt by that monster! But.. why so sudden?" I smiled. "Hyung, I'm pregnant" He looked at me. "Did you cheat on him?!" I quickly shook my head. "Of course not! He—" Wonwoo gasped and put his hand over his mouth. "Oh Hao.. he's a monster!" He hugged me tight but not too tight.

I started crying.

"Have you gone to the doctor?" I shook my head. "I was going to make and appointment"

"With Joshua hyung?" I nodded. "I trust him to not try to tell Jun.." my voice cracked.

"You haven't told him?"

"No.."

"Have you talked to your lawyer?"

"Yeah"

We stayed in silence, a comfortable silence. "Have you ordered yet?" I asked, breaking the silence. "No, c'mon let's go order"

After we ordered we went to sit down. "So, how are you and Mingyu?" I asked. "We're fine.. it's like taking care of a clumsy puppy but y'know"

"How does it feel to be loved by someone..? I haven't felt that in 2 years.." I sighed. "Don't think of that Hao! Soon you'll have a baby in your arms!" He hugged me and patted my flat stomach. I giggled.

=============================
=JUNHUI POV=

I was once again staring at the ceiling. I've been through a lot with HaoHao... but.. I don't think he'll want to stay with me. I don't deserve him.

"Hey dude!" I saw Soonyoung, my friend/ worker, walk through the door. "Hi." I straightened my posture.

"Well, here are the reports of the month—" I didn't listen to the rest.

"—and that's pretty much it" I smiled and nodded. "Great." He looked at me and sighed. "Junhui.. I'm your friend and I know how you've been treating Minghao, and it's not in a good way at all.. why? Do you not want him by your side anymore?" I looked at him in horror.

"Of course I do! I-I just don't know what have I've become.." I looked down and he sighed again. "I hope you don't regret such thinking later on.. bye Jun" I heard the door close.

=3rd person POV=
=FLASHBACK=

"Junnie!" Minghao ran to his husbands arms and hugged him tightly. "Hello HaoHao!" Junhui kisses his lover's forehead. It had been a month since they got married and they were so happy.

After Junhui freshened up he entered his and Minghao's room. "Hey baby.. watcha doing?" Minghao looked up from his phone. "My cousin texted me saying she's pregnant!" Minghao said excitedly, Junhui just hummed.

"Do you ever want to have a baby, Hao?" Minghao looked at him shocked then giggled. "Oh silly! We're still too young for that! Maybe in a few years!" He hugged Junhui and they both cuddled until they fell asleep in each other's arms.

=END OF FLASHBACK=

Maybe Junhui would never get to have a child with Minghao. Maybe he would never see how would a product of both him and Minghao would look like... or would he..?