14

=3RD PERSON POV=

Junhui was sitting down in his office with a photo book in his hands. Page after page, he felt tears welling up in his eyes. He let his thoughts wander until he heard a knock.

"Come in." The door opened revealing Chan. "Hyung! Guess what!!" Chan jumped up and down looking really exciting. Junhui raised his eyebrows looking amused. "Well I don't know.. care to share?" Chan sat down on a chair and looked at Junhui right in the eye. "Mingli accepted my confession! We're dating!" Junhui smiled and clapped his hands.

"Finally! Took you long enough." Suddenly Chan became serious. "But I didn't cake here only for that. While I was at the Xu household, I heard Minghao hyung and Mrs. Xu talking and you won't believe what they said!" Junhui's eyebrows furrowed. "First of all, you shouldn't eavesdrop on adults but.. go ahead and share."

"So.. I heard— oh my this is so overwhelming but I heard them talking about you! They were also talking about the twins. Mrs. Xu said and I quote, 'when are you planning on telling Junhui he's the father of the girls?' And then Minghao hyung responded and again I quote, 'I don't know if I should. I doubt he'll even make himself responsible for them.' Hyung! You talked to him like a day ago and I think it's time you prove yourself to him! Didn't you tell me that he said he still loved you even after everything that had happened?!"

Junhui was shocked. He has a child? No scratch that, he has two! Chan was right in a way but how was he supposed to do that? And why all of a sudden?! "I don't know Chan, besides he told me that like over a year ago!" He got cut off by Chan. "Hyung! I can help you! Mingli is also willing to help! He was here with us when you attended the umm therapy lessons for like your anger issues and stuff. He knows you're a good person hyung! Because you are going to be responsible for your children, right?" Chan asked slowly at the end.

Junhui thought for a moment. Of course he will be responsible for his children and not only them but also Minghao. His HaoHao. No one else's. "Mingli and I already thought of a plan too!" Junhui sighed. He needs Minghao in his life and knowing that he also had children, he wanted to be there for them. "Let's do it."

=============================
=MINGHAO POV=

"Why do I have to go though?" I asked Soonyoung and Jihoon who were sitting on the couch in my house.

Yes, I had decided to stay in Korea.

Anyways back to the actual story— I mean uh yeah.

"Because you're my friend? Plus it's my birthday!" Soonyoung said but I just rolled my eyes. "I'm Jihoon's friend. Not yours." Jihoon sighed frustrated for some unknown reason. Probably the pregnancy. "Just go ok?" I sighed but nodded. "Fine I guess. What do you want as a gift?" I turned to Soonyoung and he smiled widely.

"Anything tiger related." I facepalmed while Jihoon groaned. "Bet, I'll get you an actual tiger and hopefully it eats you." Soonyoung gasped loudly. "Jihoon! Did you hear what he said?! He wants me dead!" Me and Jihoon just eyed him weirdly.

"Whatever. Bye HaoHao! See you tomorrow!" I waved at them as they walked out the house towards their car.

As soon as I closed the door I heard a loud cry. My mother was sleeping so I quickly ran to the girls' room so she wouldn't wake up.

I opened the door to their room and made eye contact with the younger of the twins. "Hey Mingmei, baby, what's wrong? Are you hungry?" I carried her and walked to the kitchen.

I grabbed a bottle and the milk formula powder thing. I managed to successfully make it even if I had Mingmei in my arms.

"Here you go baby.." I cooed at how adorable she looked. Her big eyes that looked identical to Junhui's.

She finished after a few minutes. I put the bottle down and patted her back to make her burp while I walked back upstairs to their room. I gently placed the baby in the playpen with a bunch of new stuffed animals. There was two that stood out in particular, two big tigers. I sighed remembering Soonyoung carrying them to the girls' birthday party. "Aish your uncle is so weird."

I sat down with her as she crawled towards the puppy stuffed animal. She grabbed it and giggled. I smiled and took out my phone to take  a video of her playing as I wait for Meihui to wake up.

Suddenly she stood up and took a few steps towards me before she fell on her bum. I gasped. She got up again, managing to walk all the way to me. I quickly grabbed her and gave her a hug. "Aww my baby is growing so fast!"

Meihui had already took her first steps and had said her first word which was 'mama', a few months back.

I heard the doorbell ring so I carried Mingmei downstairs with me to go open the door. I expected it to be Wonwoo or Mingli but I never expected him to be here. I was shocked even more when I heard Mingmei speak.

"pa..papa!"

A loud cry was heard through the whole house.

=============================
I updated like a day later than usual but it was because I was reading a chogiwanese story and y'know it's like a priority :) you should definitely go check out her/his stories :D