17

=3RD PERSON POV=

"Ok so we have the stroller too? I have the—" Minghao said for the hundredth time. Junhui was getting bored so he cut off Minghao. "Yes Hao, we have everything. Let's go~!"

Minghao got flustered when he heard Junhui call him by his nickname. "R-right let's go." The twins were in the back having some strange baby talk. "Bah goo! Papa!" Mingmei huffed. "Ha boo ga! Mama!" Meihui said back. Both babies crossed their arms and sticked their tongues at each other.

"What are they saying?" Junhui asked but Minghao just shrugged. "I don't know, I don't speak baby language." They laughed together which caught the babies attention. They looked at each other before giggling along with their parents. "So where are we going?" Minghao asked curiously. Junhui glances at him. "I was planning on going to the park we used to go to back in high school." Minghao's heart skipped a beat after Junhui mentioned the park who which they cherished a lot.

It was the park where Junhui had asked Minghao out for the first time and where he proposed. Now, they're going to that exact same place for the first time but this time with to baby girls. Of course, Junhui doesn't know he's the father, or so Minghao thought.

It was already enough that Mingmei called him 'papa' for some unknown reason. Junhui obviously knew why. Because he definitely didn't go to Minghao's house while Minghao was at work and Wonwoo was taking care of the twins. He didn't shoo away Wonwoo... he also didn't keep calling himself papa in front to Mingmei who was the only one awake. Yep, never happened.

Any who... Junhui had parked his car and now they were getting out the car. Minghao unbuckled the girls and carried them both while Junhui took out the stroller. "Uhm.. how do you do this?" Minghao laughed and handed the girls to Junhui. He crouched down and (and I don't know what's it called but uh yeah the like unfold the stroller or something yeah..)

"There." Minghao grabbed Meihui and placed her on the stroller while Junhui did the same with Mingmei.

=============================

They walked along the park, admiring the flowers and little animals such as squirrels (Han Jisung) The twins kept giggling as they kept swinging back and fourth on the baby swings at the small park for kids to play. After a while, Junhui bought ice cream for them to eat.

Minghao felt a sort of deja vu. Junhui smiling at him like he's the most beautiful person Junhui has ever seen. It reminded him of when they were younger.

Junhui, too, felt feeling of a deja vu. He once again realized how stupid he was. Now, that Minghao wasn't his, Junhui would make him, his husband. Minghao was and still is his everything.

Suddenly Meihui YeEteD— I mean, threw her ice cream and it fell on the green grass. She started giggling loudly and clapping. "Meihui!" Minghao said half yelling and half laughing. "Don't do that young lady!" Junhui scolded her. Meihui stopped laughing. Her lips started quivering and soon, she was crying loudly.

"Seriously Junhui?" Minghao shook his head softly before picking Meihui up. "Come here baby.. now now stop crying baby~" Junhui looked at him in disbelief. "But— But you need to teach her not to act like that!" He huffed. Minghao just eyed him and put Meihui back on the stroller before speaking.

"There's a time and place for everything. Are you going to tell me how to take care of MY child??" Minghao raised his eyebrow. Junhui rolled his eyes. "They're not only yours, they're mine too!" Minghao's eyes widened at Junhui's statement. Junhui just slapped his hands on his mouth. "Wha— what?! H-how did you—?!"

Minghao had a confused face. "So you weren't planning on telling me? Minghao.." Junhui reached towards Minghao and pulled him into a hug. "I-I'm sorry.. so sorry HaoHao.." Junhui muffled while his head was buried in Minghao's neck. (Woah ok I guess that happened)

Minghao hugged back. "J-Junnie.." He felt himself being hugged tighter. "P-please.. HaoHao.." Junhui was now crying. The twins didn't know what was going on but they didn't like seeing their 'papa' crying.

People walking around didn't know Junhui was crying but instead they thought it was a cute moment. No one knew that Junhui and Minghao divorced but they certainly missed seeing them acting all cute in public. Reporters who were in the area started taking pictures of the 'couple'.

Minghao looked around and saw people watching them. "J-Junnie.. let's discuss this back home, okay?" Junhuu slowly let go and Minghao wiped his tears. The 'family' walked back to the car. "I'll drive." Minghao said and Junhui just nodded.

=============================
Tbh, I don't know where I'm taking this anymore lol but I'm sure it's coming to an end. Maybe like 3 more chapters? Idk I'm bad at endings.

 Maybe like 3 more chapters? Idk I'm bad at endings

I published a new story so.. y'know if you want to go read that would honestly be great and amazing :D

It's going to be really short and I'm almost done with it.. yup yup.

Ok ok Byeeeee make sure you're taking care and being safe! I wuv you 💗