13

=3RD PERSON POV=

"Their bottles are in that bag. Change their diapers too. Call me if anything happens."

"Yeah yeah ok bye—"

"Make sure they—"

"Oh my gawd I know Minghao! I'm capable of taking care of a baby!"

"I doubt it. If anything happens to the girls I'm going to murder you, rat." Minghao gave a last glare towards Mingyu before Wonwoo pulled him to the car. "Bye love!" Wonwoo waved towards his husband. "Bye baby!"

Mingyu closed the door and looked at the twins. "Hello twins! How are you today? Care if I call my friends over?" Mingyu chuckled and took out his phone to call Soonyoung then Junhui.

"Yeah I'll be there in a few! Is it ok if I bring Jihoon?"

"Yeah it's fine."

"Sure I guess see you there."

"K bye see you soon Jun."

Mingyu thought for a moment. He decided to call more friends over. So that's what he did. He called Jungkook, Jaehyun, and Eunwoo.

After 10 minutes there was a knock on the door. Mingyu checked for see if the babies were asleep and went to open the door. "Hey guys! Come in!" He moved aside to let the six males enter the house. "So why'd you call all of a sudden? Is Wonwoo hyung not here?" Jungkook asked. They heard a baby cry which startled them. Mingyu walked towards the couch to see Mingmei crying. He picked her up but she wouldn't calm down. "H-Hey Mingmei it's okay.."

"You have a baby? No wait TWO?!" Eunwoo asked surprised. "No idiot. Those are Minghao's children." Jaehyun smacked the back of Eunwoo's head. "Ow that hurts!"

"Anyways.. why are they here?" Soonyoung spoke up. "Minghao went out with Wonwoo, Soon." Jihoon said in respond to his question. "Oh.. really? Why?" Jihoon facepalmed himself. "I don't know! What am I? His google or something?!" They heard a giggle come from the baby. "Mingmei? What happened?" Jihoon asked smiling at the baby. Mingmei just responded by hitting Mingyu in the face and giggling again. "Yah! Mingmei! Bad baby!" Mingyu scolded the baby. Her lips started quivering and she let out a loud cry.

"Aish. You're so bad with babies, Mingyu." Junhui said and grabbed the baby. "Hello little one! Did Uncle Mingyu hurt your feelings?" He asked in a babyish tone. The baby stopped crying and stared at Junhui while tilting her head slightly. She then clapped and gently placed her small hands down on his cheeks. "She likes you?! WOt?! Oh I see how it is Mingmei!" The said baby looked at him then sticked out her tongue. They all laughed at the sulking tree.

"Blah bah goo!" The baby said excitedly. In the middle of the laughter they heard a phone ring. "Oh that's mine." Mingyu took out the phone and answered without looking at the ID. "Hello? Who is—" he got cut off by a voice. "Have you given the girls their milk? Or have they even woken up?" Minghao said worried. "Mingmei just woke up." He walked up to the baby who was still in Junhui's arms. "Mingmei it's mama!" The baby looked at Mingyu who put the phone near her. "Ba goo blah?" Mingmei said excited and they heard a laugh from the other line. That laugh the Junhui that missed so much. The laugh that belonged to someone he missed even more.

"Hello baby! Are you doing ok love?" The baby giggled hearing her mama's voice. Junhui couldn't help but smile seeing the baby interact with Minghao. "Bye baby! I'll see you soon!" The baby responded with some gibberish. Mingyu brought the phone back to him. "Bye Minghao— actually no, where's my Wonu?" He asked when he heard his lovers voice. "I'm here! Anyways byeeeee! C'mon Minghao! Look at this it's so cute! What do you mean 'no'?!" He chuckled lightly before ending the call.

"So who's the other father?" Jungkook asked. Jihoon looked at Mingyu and glared. Signaling to not say anything. "I don't know. Like I said to Soonyoung and Jun, only Wonwoo and Minghao know." He shrugged.

Junhui, however, wasn't convinced by what Mingyu's answer. Wonwoo shared everything with Mingyu, how couldn't he know?