05

=3RD PERSON POV=

Everything was dead silent in the Kim-Jeon household. Not a single sound could be heard coming from the house.

Just then the chef, maids, and a mysterious person came in silently to not wake up their bosses and got to work.

After an hour, everything was ready for when their bosses would wake up. In between the maids were the two love birds who were happy to be able to work together.

"Lisa! Jennie! Quit being lovey-dovey! This ain't no kdrama!" The oldest maid whisper yelled.

"Sorry!" They went back to cleaning.

Anyways, back to the actual protagonist of this story, Minghao was sleeping peacefully when the door opened loudly and an even louder voice came through. "XU MINGHAO WAKE UUUUUUUP!!! WAKE UP!" These two actions caused Minghao to jerk awake, his heart was hammering in his chest.

He looked at the door to see non other than Boo Seungkwan. Two sleepy and tall figures which turned out to be Wonwoo and Mingyu were trailing behind him.

"The fuck?! Let me sleep!" He grabbed his blanket and covered his whole body with it, including his face. He then felt the bed dip and a body hugged him. "I'm sleepy.." Wonwoo's said as he hugged Minghao. The bed was big enough to fit 3 people in it so of course Mingyu laid down and back hugged Wonwoo. "Oh c'mon guy! It's already 8 o'clock!"

Minghao groaned but then practically flew out of the bed. He had just ruined The Flash's career by how fast he ran to the bathroom. Seungkwan ran behind him.

He found Minghao vomiting his intestines out. Not literally but y'know. Seungkwan rubbed Minghao's back. "You ok?" He asked. The pregnant male nodded. "Yeah.. just a bit nauseous."

Once the three males finally accepted the fate that they had to get up, the got ready for the day.

"This is torture."

"I hate this."

"Why? Why can't I stay in bed all day long? Whyyyyyy?!?"

Minghao kept complaining. He didn't want to go anywhere but he had to. He had a doctor appointment to go to. Depressing life of his.

"Stop complaining Hao! It'll be quick." Wonwoo kept telling him. "Now that I think about it.. why does Minghao have to go to the doctor? Is he sick?" Seungkwan asked. "Ah you see Kwannie.. Minghao's pregnant so.. yeah" All 4 males nodded at Wonwoo's words, even Wonwoo himself.

"Well ok then. Wow that was unexpected." He suddenly gasped. "But I thought you were— omigawd! I'm so sorry Hao.." he hugged Minghao while Minghao just smiled. "It's ok.."

=============================

Junhui on the other hand, woke up late and was rushing to go to work. He had completely forgot that Minghao had left the day before so when he didn't see him in the dining room he got worried.

"Where's Minghao?" Everyone looked at him like he had grown a second head. "Mr. Wen.. Minghao left yesterday." Junhui sighed. "Right. I forgot." He grabbed his keys and walked out the door.

When he reached his company he felt his sadness slowly turn into anger. "After all the shit I did for him this is how he repays me?! Ungrateful brat."

Of course, Junhui didn't have idea what he was saying since his mind was clouded with anger. He had noticed his unusual behavior but he ignored it.

He entered the company angry. Two workers had the bad luck to be spotted talking by a mad boss. "You two get to work!!" They jumped from their seat and quickly bowed.

Junhui left and walked to the elevator and to his office.

No one dared to look at him. All his workers have been slowly start to become really afraid of him, they wondered what happened to their boss who would come in with a bright smile ready to greet everyone.

For the past year he has been coming in angry or just in a bad mood. They became really curious when they heard their boss yell loudly from his office from which only he and his husband were in. Since that incident they hadn't seen the shorter Chinese male. They missed him. They missed the happy and labeled Perfect Married Couple, they missed Wen Junhui and Xu Minghao.

It was weird to see them fight. Mr. Xu had been Mr. Wen's lover for so many years. They were inseparable. It hurt them to see their once happy boss be like this.. was he suffering from something? Only the great Wen Junhui could answer that... or could he?

=============================

"Congrats Hao! You're six weeks pregnant." Joshua said as he finished some paperwork. "Six weeks?! Minghao you barely told me like two weeks ago!"

"Sorry But I took a pregnancy test about two weeks ago!"

"And you guys barely told me today?!"

"Shut up Booyonce!"

=============================
So I wanna show you guys the houses.
This is just so you guys know how the houses look like (╹◡╹)

—Wen Household—

—Kim-Jeon Household—