07

=3RD PERSON POV=

Junhui walked in the café. He looked around and spotted Soonyoung and Mingyu inside.

"Hey.."

"Junhui!"

The 3 friends hugged and sat down. Soonyoung started blabbering on something about his lover, Lee Jihoon. Junhui wasn't paying attention. Why? Well because his mind was filled of Minghao. Where is Minghao staying at? Is he ok? Questions like those kept him distracted.

Mingyu wasn't paying attention either. He was nervous because Wonwoo had threatened him. He remembers how sternly and serious Wonwoo was when he told Mingyu to not say a word about Minghao nor where Minghao was staying at to Junhui. In private, he also threatened Mingyu with no sex for a month. Honestly, Mingyu is going to keep his mouth shut and he won't even peep a word regarding Minghao, it was a lot easier to deal with than no sex for a month.

He huffed. "Mingyu is best boy." Soonyoung looked at him weirdly along with Junhui who's as snapped out of his thoughts when Mingyu had spoken. "Ok, but like what the fuck does that have to do with my marriage with Jihoon?" Mingyu was taken by surprise, Junhui too.

"Wait! You're getting married?! What the actual fuck?" Junhui asked extremely surprised. "Well maybe if both of you would pay attention to me and not space out then you would know!" Soonyoung fought back but then breathed in and out to calm himself down.

"Oooookaaaaay then what's going on with you Junhui? Mingyu? Both of you seem deep in thought." Soonyoung asked while looking at them. "Nothing much with me. Just spending my week off with my Wonwoo" Mingyu shrugged. Junhui felt that. The fact that both his friends are spending time with their lovers yet he is getting a divorce. "I fucking hate my life I swear." Junhui thought out loud like the idiot he is. (He's amazing. I wuv him along with all other members)

"Why?" Mingyu asked trying to hide the fact that he knew exactly why. "Jun is going to court next week to start the divorce process with Minghao." Soonyoung explained while looking at Junhui who kept rubbing his face with his hands. (Don't recommend doing that. Wash your hands and don't touch your faceu)

"Minghao? You guys are getting divorced? Damn" Mingyu managed to act surprised. "But I don't get it.. I thought you both loved each other..?" Junhui and Soonyoung had fallen for the act that Mingyu pulled off.

Junhui started to cry. "I-I don't d-deserve someone l-like him.. I l-love h-him with all my h-heart.. m-my b-baobei.." He manages to choke out between sobs. Mingyu sighed and hugged Junhui. "Hey.. I'm sure he loves you too but you must have done something to make him take such decision because I'm sure it wasn't you who asked for a divorce. I also know you've been getting angry easily the past couple of years.. once this whole divorce thing is over, try to get some help regarding that sudden change of behavior because you weren't like that."

Soonyoung nodded then added on. "Both you and Minghao love each other. Give him time as well as find help for yourself. Also stop drinking so much alcohol. Improve and show Minghao you're capable of treating him better. We'll be by you side!" Junhui nodded while wiping his tears. "Do you really think so..?"

"We know so."

=============================
"I really like this one!"

"Oh my! This one is adorable!!"

"We really need to buy this!!!"

"Wonwoo. I don't know the gender yet!"

"So? Get for both. What if they're twins?"

"I doubt it."

Wonwoo was going crazy in the store as he kept seeing super adorable clothes for babies. Minghao on the other hand was trying to stop Wonwoo from wasting money.

"Might as well ask Mingyu to get you pregnant, Wonwoo." Wonwoo turned red at Minghao's statement. "Don't day such thing! Him and I are still very young."

"You're both older than me." Minghao stated flatly. "S-So? W-We aren't ready yet— oh my goodness! This is so adorable!! We must get these Hao!" Wonwoo squealed when he saw matching outfit for both babies and parents. "Look Minghao! When the baby is born, you can put this on the baby! Look there is for boys too! We should get for both genders!"

"Oh hyung.." Minghao facepalmed. This was going to be a long day.