12

=THE DAY OF THE WEDDING=
=JUNHUI POV=

I was helping Mingyu get ready for his wedding when he started to panic.

"What if Wonwoo changes his mind last minute? What if he—" I cut him off. "What if you stop worrying about it and think more positively? It's your wedding day! I'm sure everything is going to turn out just fine!"

=1 HOUR LATER=

As I was Mingyu's best man, I stood beside him and I could see him sweating a little. "Hey calm down.. everything is going to go just fine." He nodded.

All of a sudden music started playing and everyone became quiet. Instead of seeing Wonwoo walking in we saw.. Mrs. Xu and Mingli walking in with babies?

"Oh don't mind us! Wonwoo will be here in a few minutes!" Mrs. Xu and the crowd laughed together. My eyes were fixed on the babies both Mingli and her were holding.

I suddenly heard Mingyu squeal. "You good?" I asked him with an eyebrow raised. "The twins look so cute!" I had to agree on that. Then I realized something. "Those are the twins? As in, Meihui and Mingmei?" I asked curiously and Mingyu nodded. "In my opinion, the twins look more like Minghao than y—" Mingyu slapped his hand against his mouth. I just stared at him weirdly.

I was going to question him but then the music started again. This time we had a little girl walking down the aisle with a basket filled with rose petals which she was throwing on the ground gracefully. Then came another one but she looked younger and had a heck of a beautiful male holding her hand leading the way for her— oh wait! That's Minghao!

I stared at Minghao who was gently holding the little girls' hand. I didn't even notice that Wonwoo had already came in and was walking towards the altar (idk what it's called lol).

=AFTER WEDDING CEREMONY/AT THE PARTY=
=3RD PERSON POV=

Minghao was sitting on his chair while looking at his precious babies who seemed very entertained watching Peppa Pig (I love that show so stfu lol jk) on his phone. He was so focused that he didn't notice Junhui staring at him from the other end of the long table.

"Jun could you stop eye fucking Minghao?!" Soonyoung asked him as he saw Jihoon get up and walk towards Minghao along with Wonwoo. "Wonuuuuu don't leaaaave meee!" Mingyu whined like a 5 year old. "I'm just going with Hao so chill!"

"So.. care to explain who the fuck are those twins who are being watched by Minghao and why the fuck—" Jun was cut off by Soonyoung. "Chill dude! I really don't know anything regarding them other that they're Minghao's daughters." He shrugged ignoring Junhui's look of horror. "He has kids?! Since when?!" Mingyu acted as if he knew nothing even if he did. "Mingyu?! Do you know?!" Junhui asked desperate to know. "I don't know man. Wonwoo is the one who knows all of that BUT this is his and I's wedding day so you are so NOT going to disturb just to know who the other father of the twins are!"

"HaoHao! Meihui! Mingmei!" Wonwoo hugged Minghao tightly then kissed each baby's cheek. Jihoon did the same. "Jihoon I heard you're pregnant! Do you know the gender?!" Minghao asked after greeting each other but Jihoon shook his head. "Not yet it's until next week. By the way, where and when is your honeymoon going to be, Wonwoo?" Wonwoo looked at their smuggled looks. "Well we plan on going to Jeju next month for our honeymoon." Suddenly someone else appeared. "Did I just hear Jeju? I'm from Jeju!"

"We know Seungkwan!"

=============================
Ok so I just wanted to leave some images here to have like an idea of what Junhui, Minghao, Mingyu, Wonwoo, and the twins wore: ‼️Credits to owners‼️