11

=LITTLE LESS THAN 2 YEARS LATER=
=3RD PERSON POV=
=ANSHAN, CHINA=

"Yes hyung.. we'll be there for the wedding.. my mother will be coming with us. Yeah I'll be celebrating their birthdays in Seoul.. of course you're invited! Okay okay bye hyung take care!"

Minghao ended the call and went to the kitchen. "Oh Minghao! Sweetie I was wondering.. should we get Meihui and Mingmei matching outfits for the wedding? They'd look so cute!" Mrs. Xu said excited.

"Mom you do realize our flight is tomorrow? We don't have enough time to look for matching dresses." Minghao huffed while looking at his mother. "Sweetie.. I already have the dresses! I designed them and then I handmade the dresses!" She said looking at her son who stared at her with wide eyes.

"Really?! Mom you know you shouldn't be wasting your energy like that!" Minghao scolded his mother but she just dismissed the whole speech. "What's done is done! Okay now let me show you th—" they heard cries from upstairs. "I'll go check on the girls. Show me the dresses later, ok?" He smiled at his mother and she nodded, having a smile on her face too.

When Minghao reached upstairs he opened the door to the babies room. "Baby what's wrong?" His daughter made grabby hands signaling she wanted to be carried. Minghao lifted Meihui up. The crying baby grabbed on his shirt tightly, as if she was scared he would leave.

Meihui and Mingmei are twins who were born on the 8th of June. Meihui, however, was born a few minutes before Mingmei. Both of them were usually quiet babies unless they missed their mama. (Aka Minghao)

Minghao carried Meihui in his arms and gently kissed her forehead. He planned to celebrate the girls' first birthday in Korea since he was going there to attend Mingyu's and Wonwoo's wedding. Yes, Mingyu finally proposed.

He couldn't attend Jihoon's and Soonyoung's wedding due to the fact that his mother became ill and he had to stay in China to take care of her.

He looked down to see his baby had fallen asleep in his arms. Minghao gently placed her down on her crib. "Goodnight babies.. rest well." He turned off the light and walked out. "Mom?" Mrs. Xu popped her head out of her room. "C'mere!" She grabbed her sons hand and dragged him inside her room.

"Wow mom you made these?? Well I now know where I got the designing skill from!" He looked at the dresses in awe. "Oh why thank you! You are like me while your brother is exactly like your father. That kid has a lot of energy." Both mother and son laughed together at the memories of Mingli's energetic self.

"You know, I find it funny how you named your first child after Junhui." Mrs. Xu said with a smug smile on her face. "I— hey!" Minghao pouted. "I'm not judging you sweetie. I understand that you still love him.. you are one strong person.. I honestly thought Junhui was a better person." Mrs. Xu shook her head in disappointment. "I just don't know what got into him but hey the past is in the pa—" He got cut off by his mother.

"Would you go back to him?" Minghao thought for a minute. "I-I don't know.. maybe..? I mean if he were to prove that he changed?" Minghao had never thought about it. Mr. Xu smiled.

"Sweetie.. second chances are for everyone if they prove themselves worth it and demonstrate they actually want a second chance.. don't stress it. Now c'mon we need to finish packing up for our little trip to Seoul, South Koreaaaaa!" The laughed before heading to the girls room to pack their luggage.

=============================
=Seoul, South Korea=

Junhui was spending time with Mingyu and Soonyoung. The only reason was because Mingyu couldn't see Wonwoo due to some wedding laws or something.

"So... Soonyoung, how's Jihoon?" Mingyu asked since he was getting bored. "He's fine I guess. He's been moody a lot though." They all nodded in sync. Jihoon was small but dangerous but he seemed to be more moody than usual. "It's probably the pregnancy hormones." Mingyu shrugged since he had already went through having someone in his house who's pregnant.

*cough*Minghao*cough*

Junhui didn't know though. Soonyoung didn't know who that Junhui was the father since he thought it was just a one night stand.

"Yeah, you're right." Soonyoung said in agreement with Mingyu. "I'm excited to see the twins! It's been like a year!" Mingyu clapped happily. "Meihui and Mingmei? Yeah those two are adorable" Junhui just looked at Soonyoung and Mingyu, confusion written all ove his face. "Twins? Meihui? Mingmei? What??" Junhui questioned but his friends ignored him.

"They're also celebrating their first birthday here!" Mingyu said with excitement. "Really? Minghao agreed on that?!" Soonyoung asked surprised.

At the mention of Minghao, Junhui looked at them again. "Minghao? What does he have to do with those twins you guys are talking about?!"

"You'll see!" Both his friends said in sync.