03

=MINGHAO POV=

I woke up feeling nauseous. I ran to the bathroom and practically threw up my intestines out.

Good thing me and Jun didn't share a room anymore.

I cleaned myself up and got ready for the day. I opened my closet and took out my clothes for work.

Once done I walked downstairs and went to the dining area. "Where's Junhui?" I asked a maid. She looked at me and smiled apologetically. "He left early again.." I nodded.

"Do you have anything important to do today?" She looked at me shocked. "W-Well I w-wanted to meet u-up with m-my girlfriend.."

"Ah I see.. what's your name? There's too much people working to even remember everyone's name." "Oh uh my name's Lisa, Lalisa Manoban.." She definitely wasn't Korean. "Where are you from?" "Thailand sir." "Ah Thailand! That's so cool! Anyways sorry for being nosy but you may leave early today." I looked around to see other workers staring at us.

"You may all leave early! No one is going to be here anyway so yes. You may leave an hour after I do. If Junhui comes earlier and sees no one I'll deal with him, okay? Make sure to tell the other workers." I stood up and they all said 'thank you' in sync. I turned to Lisa. "What's your girlfriend's name?" "K-Kim J-Jennie" I nodded and gave her a smile. "Anyways I'm leaving." "A-Aren't you going to eat breakfast?" I shook my head. " no." I got up and left out the door.

I went to my car and got on. After starting the engine I went to my company building. As I entered the workers greeted me and I greeted back at them.

I entered my office and my assistant came in. "Mr. Xu, you're lawyer is waiting in the waiting room." "Bring him in please." My assistant, Jungkook, nodded and closed the door.

Why didn't he call me Mr. Wen? No one in the company did because I told them to keep calling me Mr. Xu. I still wasn't used to being a Wen but I won't be one much longer so why bother.

I was pulled out my daydream when the door opened again and Mr. Lee walked through. "Good morning Mr. Xu. I got the papers here. All that's needed is the two signatures and after that, you will attend twice at a courthouse. Once that's finished you'll be free from the marriage." I nodded. "Thank you Mr Lee. I'm very thankful, honestly" I smiled and he returned it.

After a short silence, Mr. Lee talked. "I'll be leaving then. I have some things I must attend to. Bye Mr. Xu!" I waved as he left.

I got to work regarding the sales of our clothing lines. I wanted to finish as quickly as possible so I could meet up with Wonwoo, Joshua, and Jeonghan.

Luckily I finished at 4 pm. I grabbed me keys and off I went.

=JUNHUI POV=

I finished early with my work. 6 o'clock to be exact. I decided I'd eat dinner with Minghao today. I haven't in 3 months so why not. I said goodbye to my workers and left.

When I opened the house I saw all the lights off and no one was there. I heard the door open and the chef came in wearing his work attire, he was also put his chef hat on when he noticed me. "Oh Mr. Wen! You came early.. I came back to prepare dinner for you and Mr. Xu!" I ignored the fact he call Minghao, Mr. Xu instead of Wen. "You were coming back? And why is no one here??" He visibly gulped. "Well you see, Mr. Xu sent us all off early but I came back to prepare dinner." He looked scared but I just nodded and he walked to the kitchen after bowing.

I went to freshen up. When I came downstairs I was surprised that Minghao hadn't came back yet. It was almost 7. "Dinner is ready Sir." "Has Minghao came yet?" He shook his head, 'no'. I nodded and told him to go back home which he did.

It was already 8 o'clock yet Minghao wasn't back. At 7:30 I decided to eat dinner but it's already past 8. I was mad. I heard the door open. I got up from the couch and saw Minghao enter. "Where were you?!" He flinched and looked at me. "J-Junhui—" "I asked you a question! Where were you?!" I walked closer to him as he backed away.

=3RD PERSON POV=

Minghao slowly walked back, shaking in fear. "I-I was w-with Wonwoo and J-Joshua—" Thats when he felt a hand come in contact with his left cheek, harshly. Junhui had slapped him. "I don't want to hear it! Get out of my sight!!" Minghao nodded and ran upstairs to his room.

He closed the door and started crying softly. "I need to leave as soon as possible.. I can't stay any longer."

Meanwhile, Junhui was trying to calm down. After a few minutes he realized what he had done. "Oh no.." he wanted to run to Minghao and ask for forgiveness but just like every time, he didn't. He felt embarrassed and just didn't.

They were both suffering. Junhui's decision making being the cause behind it.