19

=3RD PERSON POV=

Months passed by, just like Junhui promised, he did everything to win Minghao's heart and trust again.

He would give Minghao flowers, take him out on dates, etc. The twins had grown used to having Junhui around. They both called him 'papa' at this point. Minghao would be lying if he said he didn't fall deeper in love with him.

Jihoon had given birth to a baby boy who they named Jiyoung. The baby was physically like Jihoon but acted exactly like Soonyoung.

Mingyu and Wonwoo had gone to their honeymoon. They must've had multiple passionate nights because Wonwoo came back pregnant. He was now 5 months pregnant.

Seokmin and Joshua had announced their engagement and were now getting ready for their wedding in a few months.

Back to JunHao..

Junhui was sitting on the carpet and playing with the twins. He would make funny faces making the girls giggle. Minghao was taking a shower since he just did exercise and didn't want to walk around the house all sweaty, sticky, and smelly.

"Papa!" Meihui walked up to him taking little steps. She threw herself on him as she got close to him. Mingmei saw this and clapped happily. Junhui hugged Meihui, smiling at his kids. How could he have gotten so lucky..?

"JUNHUI!" He heard Minghao yell from upstairs. He set Meihui down and ran upstairs. "Minghao?! Where are you?!" He asked when he didn't find Minghao in his room. "J-Jun call an ambulance!" He obeyed Minghao and called an ambulance as he ran to where Minghao's yell came from.

Junhui opened the door to Mrs. Xu's room where he found her on her bed not making a sound and breathing extremely slowly. Her breath was slowing down by the minute. They heard the ambulance siren from outside. Junhui quickly went to open the door and let the paramedics enter the house.

The twins were clueless as to what was happening but once they saw their mama crying they started crying. Minghao heard them and went up to them. "H-hey.. don't cry.." He wiped the tears in their eyes. Junhui picked up the girls and headed to the car.

They got into the car, Junhui on the drivers seat and drove to the hospital.

=============================

The four were in the waiting area. Minghao was extremely nervous, he didn't know what happened to his mother. His eyes started to get teary at the thought that his mother might die. Junhui noticed and pulled Minghao into his embrace.

"It's going to be alright.." He rubbed Minghao's back causing Minghao to start crying. The twins that were sitting, looked at their mama who was crying and got worried. "Mama..?" Minghao quickly wiped his tears. He looked at the twins with a small smile painted on his face.

The little girls went up to him and hugged him. Junhui watched them fondly. He saw a Joshua come out. "Family of Mrs. Xu?" They quickly got up. Joshua looked at them sadly. "I'm sorry.. we tried the best we could but.." Minghao started sobbing. "C-can we go s-see her..?" Joshua nodded.

They entered the room, there lied Mrs. Xu's body. The twins stared at their grandma then at their mama. Why was grandma on the bed? Why was mama crying? Both twins started wiggling out of Junhui's hold. He almost dropped them but managed not to. Meihui started getting desperate as she saw her mama crying while holding grandma's hand. She looked at Junhui and hit him. "Papa!" She demanded for him to let go of her. She pointed at the ground with an angry face.

Minghao noticed this and walked towards the twins. "Mama!" The twins said in sync as they still tried to get out of their papa's hold. They soon gave up and started making grabby hands towards Minghao. This action painted a small smile on Minghao's face. He grabbed Meihui then he grabbed Mingmei.

The two babies immediately hugged Minghao. Junhui got closer and hugged his three babies. He kissed Minghao on the forehead. "It's going to be ok, Hao.. you have me and the girls.." Minghao nodded. The twins were still confused as to why their grandma was sleeping. "Mama! Papa!" Mingmei pointed at Mrs. Xu with her eyes filled of curiosity and confusion.

Before Minghao could say anything, Joshua came in with a clipboard. He smiled softly at Minghao. "I'm sorry Hao.." Minghao shook his head and looked at Joshua. "It was going to happen sooner or later.."

Minghao looked at the twins who were in his arms and at Junhui who was playing with them. His mother always told him that she wasn't going to leave until she knew Minghao had someone to love and take care of him for her. Minghao looked at his mother's lifeless body. She could now Rest In Peace with her husband, Minghao's father, in Heaven. Junhui was right.

Everything was going to be fine.

=============================
Sorry for not updating :]

So yesterday, I wrote a whole plot for a 2jae story... any ahgases or igot7? Idk man it's going to have some type of connection with my very first story which was a Hyunjin FF but yeah... sorry I'm being weird.

Have a meme :]