08

=3RD PERSON POV=

It had been a week. Minghao and Junhui were busy getting things ready for court. Junhui still couldn't believe his worst nightmare was coming to life.

"Minghao, are you sure you want to do this? You can always cancel ev—" Mingyu tried to convince him but got cut off. "I'm sure. I just want my freedom. The whole thing isn't going to be known to public though. I don't intend to ruin Junhui's image along with his career." Minghao explained while looking serious.

"Mingyu please, I get that Junhui is your friend but that is no excuse to have Minghao suffering by his side." Wonwoo said sternly. Mingyu sighed and nodded with a small smile painted on his face. "You're right. I'm sorry Minghao.. I won't get in between you and your decision." Minghao patted Mingyu's back. "It's okay."

Minghao got to the courthouse. He got off his car and walked inside. "Hello, Mr. Xu." Minghao's lawyer, Mr. Lee, bowed at him. Minghao bowed back. "Hello, Mr. Lee. Is everything ready?" Minghao asked. Mr. Lee just looked at him. "Yes everything is ready but uh.. Mr. Wen wanted to talk to you privately after today's court.."

Junhui was walked around the room, hoping that Minghao would accept his request. "Mr. Wen, I've been informed that Mr. Xu has accepted your request to talk with him after the court." Junhui's lawyer, Mr. Choi, walked in to give him the news. Junhui's face brightened. "He did—?! I mean, that's great." Mr. Choi smiled at the younger. You could sense how lovesick he was when his husband—well, soon to be ex husband—is mentioned. He knew why this whole divorce was happening. It hurt him to think about how such a perfect couple could end up this way. He was scared at the thought that him and his lover would end like that but he knew he shouldn't think that way.

Once they entered the room, the trial had started.

"Mr. Xu, is there anything you'd like to gain from this divorce? House? Money?" The judge asked but Minghao shook his head. "No, I just want my freedom along with the divorce being private and not to be told to public, that's all." Junhui looked at him but looked back at the judge before he was caught by Minghao. "Mr. Wen, do you want to gain anything?" The judge asked Junhui. "Nothing sir." (I don't know anything regarding this so I'm sorry)

After a few hours it was finally done and they were scheduled for another one next week in the same day. Junhui was waiting in a private room for Minghao. A few minutes passed and Minghao walked in. Junhui felt unknown anger rise as the shorter male walked in. He tried to calm down. "Did you want to talk about something, Junhui?" Minghao asked in a calm voice which fueled Junhui's anger.

"How can you be so calm?! You ungrateful brat! I did so much shit for you! I bet you were cheating and using me this whole time weren't you?!" Minghao was taken aback by Junhui's words. Just then Minghao slapped Junhui. "How could you say that?! I tried so hard to fix this relationship! YOU were the one who cheated on me multiple times! Also realize that I wouldn't have a need to use you! And if there's an ungrateful person here it would be you!" Minghao walked out the room and headed towards where his car was parked.

Once he entered his car he tried to calm down. "Okay Minghao calm down, this is bad for you and for the baby so calm down." He took deep breaths until he calmed down.

Junhui walked out the building while rubbing his face with his hands. "He's right, the only ungrateful peace of shit would be me not him.. I seriously need to go to the doctor."

He got to his car and drove home.

When he reached his house he parked his car then entering the house. "Mr. Wen?" He saw the chef walking towards him. "What is it?" He was tired and just wanted to go take a rest. "I- something came up and I need to leave.. c-can I?" Junhui looked at him and nodded. "Yeah." He looked around and signaled the rest of the workers that they could leave too. "Thank you Mr. Wen!" They all said in sync. He just nodded and made his way upstairs.

He entered his room, went to go refresh himself, and put some comfortable clothes on. He lied down on the bed and thought for a moment before talking to himself. "If HaoHao was here he would sing me to sleep and help me relax." He sighed before cuddling his sheets since he didn't have any other option.

Soon he fell asleep.