Chapter 21 - Gust Vs Blizzard!

"Hey, master!" Zack cheered."The Zelda kids here!"

"The what?" Erik asked 

He turned toward us with a puzzled expression on his face. Zack then sprinted over to him and I followed behind. 

As I got closer though. It was like the air was getting thin, and there was this static feeling in my fingers. Like I just rubbed my socks over the carpet. 

Zack didn't seem to pay any mind to this as he dropped down with the rest of the crowd. Mesmerized by Clare's baby bump. 

However my eyes were focused on the master. And his eyes were focused on me. This feeling, the air. It had to be him. And he did it without even lifting a finger.

"He's going to be due pretty soon too. He'll be happy to meet his big brother Zack." Clare hummed. 

My stare down with Erik was interrupted though, by Zack’s silence. It three me off to not hear him reply. I took a glance over his way. He looked, depressed. He had a somber look in his eyes as he stared seemingly past Clare. 

I jumped a bit as I heard Erik move. He took a step toward Zack and faced him. He slowly moved his hand over his head.

"Don't be hard on yourself. He's gonna need the great Trickster Wizard of Dragonfang to show him the ropes." Erik assured him and ruffled Zack’s hair. 

I could see Zack smile some now. 

"Right…" Zack muttered 

Then, I felt the air become full again. I took a deep breath and relaxed just a bit. Erik moved his hand from Zack and turned toward me.

"And you must be Eden. The son of Gaea I've heard so much about." Erik chimed. 

"See! I told you my dream predictions weren't off." Clare chimed. 

He sighed and looked over to her. 

"I was just concerned is all.." He Mumbled. 

Dawning a rather pained look on his face. 

"Pppfftt why? I'm not getting any blinder, Stormy!" Clare chuckled and playfully hit his shoulder. 

Prediction!? Was she a fortune-teller? Yes! A psychic type! Wait she's for sure blind. And Erik moved from her. Was her aim just now a coincidence? Wait, wait wait. She said I'm not getting any blinder when referring to her predictions. Is she implying predictions ruined her sight? Wait does this mean there’s a psychic Guardian!?

"Does this mean there's a psychic Guardian?" I asked with excitement.

Clare chuckled some and turned to face me. Her soft lavender eyes seemingly staring right through me. It gave me a bit of a chill. Was she using her predictions to see somehow? Or was her hearing just that on point?

I saw Zack shiver.

"Don't speak that kind of evil kid!"

"What do you mean..?" I asked.

"He's just saying life would be. Far more troublesome if the Guardians could see the future. I'm just a humble seer." She hummed happily and moved a finger to her lip. "Well, I guess the term Oracle would make more sense to you."

"You’re an Oracle? Like the ones from Greek mythology!?" I cheered.

"Similar, the lore has gotten very...dated with the years. But for simplicity sake yes." Erik replied. 

"I see, I've got so many questions!" I cheered.

"Well, my wife needs to get some rest. You can ask me if you'd like."