Chapter 8- Red eyes black hood vs Eden the dweeb

I knew if I waited any longer I could jeopardize the entire plan, all it took was him noticing us and it was over. But my legs felt like lead, sinking into quicksand. I was scared. This thing was inhuman, I had no clue what I was getting myself into. I was trying to silence the voices in my head, but my doubts kept seeping out. What if I fail? I could die, but more importantly Ellie could die. We both could die. What if I was wrong?

I looked over to Ellie, who was visibly shaking now. I could see her eyes were full of fear. I put a lot of pressure on her. I realize that now, but It was needed. I took a breath one last time and straightened up. She needed me to be confident right now. I looked over at the hooded guy one last time.

“Go!” I roared, flinging the door open.

The hooded guy quickly jerked his head in our direction. His eyes seem to glow ever so slightly, like a lighthouse in the fog. He was fixated on Ellie, who was now taking off like sonic. I used this opportunity to act and charged in at him. I leaned back as I ran and threw my shirt at his face. He didn’t look back in time, and the shirt smacked his face. I leaped forward  and rammed my fist in his face.

He stumbled back, almost falling over. But I didn’t stop there, I spun around quickly on my toes and aimed to hook kick him. He somehow knew when to duck, and avoided my kick. He flung the shirt off his face as he bent down. I tried to keep pressing him and aimed to punch him again. But he shot up quickly and blocked my punch with his arm. It was like swinging against a brick wall. He looked me dead in my eyes, and I could see his face. I was speechless, it was like looking at a hunter from resident evil.

His face was a very pale grey, I could see his veins protruding from his billboard forehead, like he was straining to look at me.

He had thick black hair, that hung in his face. But beyond that hair, hide his deep red eyes. I almost forgot where I was, or what I was doing. His whole vibe was throwing me off. And the smell coming off him...It was like a dead animal was hidden in his mouth or something. He flashed a wicked grin at me, as he growled lowly. I could see his sharp and yellow teeth. It was like looking at a piranha.

I needed to focus or else I’d be done. I shoved against his arm as I jumped back. But he just charged forward at me, his arms came up and he began to attack me with a barrage of punches. He was like, almost inhumanly fast. Like he was a freaking Tekken character! I blocked what I could, but they kept coming. It felt like razors were on his fists, I could swear he was cutting me. I can’t lose, I can’t lose!

“Ahhh!” I yelled.

I took a fist to the face, and shrugged it off charging forward and clocked him in the mouth.

I could feel the stinging in my knuckles from his teeth. Then I could feel hit after hit barraging me. I tried to ignore the pain and kept trying to fire back. But I stopped after a hard hit to my gut, I instantly threw up and almost dropped. I keeled over and tried to not fall. I stumbled back a bit and tried to catch my breath.

“Now die!” I heard him roar.

I quickly looked up and I could see him leaping at me. I stumbled bit and almost fell over, but I managed to jump away. I quickly looked up and I could see him land a few inches away from me. But I wasn’t prepared for what I was about see. His hand, literally went through the floor! I could see each finger was deep in the wooden floor of the gym.

“W-what the hell are you..” I gasped a bit.

I took a few steps away; I was about to run for it. A real fight should be over in the first few hits. I figure I could of knocked him out by now. But this guy was eating my punches, and he didn’t have a scratch on him. What the hell was I fighting!