~Chapter 25: Hospital~

Zaks POV:

There was a bang at the door. Me and Vincent walked quickly to the front of the house. I opened the door and the body of Mega came crashing in and to the floor.

"Oh my god," I gasped. He looked very pale. Blood started to pool on the floor.

"Zak hes bleeding out!" Vincent pointed at the stab wound on the back of Megas shoulder.

I kneeled down and pressed my hand against the cut to slow the bleeding, "Get bandages!"

Vincent rushed back with all the medical supplies in the house. I soaked up the blood and the flow started to slow.

"Zak he needs to go to the hospital," Vincent said.

"But that will take up too much time!" I said, "And we dont have a lot of time to free Clay and Darryl."

"I know, Zak," Vincent said, "But Mega needs stitches."

I sighed, "Fine, will talke him to the hospital."

We layed Mega in the back and drove as fast as we could to the nearest hospital. We carried Mega inside.

"What's happened?" A nurse spoke to me.

"Hes been stabbed in the shoulder," I told her.

"Oh my, we'll take him right away."

They put Mega on a stretcher and rolled him away to a room.

"Its okay Zak, I'm sure that Clay and Darryl are still alive," Vincent said.

"Yes, but for how much longer?" I said, "What if they're being tortured?"

I could tell Vincent was also scared, he just wasnt showing it.

~~~

We sat in that hospital for hours. Just as I was about to doze off a nurse came to talk to us.

"You two are with Mega, correct?" She asked.

"Yes," Vincent said.

"Well I have good news," She smiled, "Mega is alive and overall doing well. He was just weak from losing so much blood. Actually, he should've been dead, but somehow he lived."

I sighed in relief.

"He'll be able to leave tomorrow, for now you can go see him in room 114," She said, pointing down a hallway.

"Okay, thank you," I stood up.

Me and Vincent walked to the room and went in.

"Mega thank god you're okay," I ran to his side, "Can you tell is what happened."

"Zak? Vincent?" He looked between the two of us.

"Yes, we're here Mega," Vincent said.

"Im..alive," He sighed, "I'll tell you."

We looked at him, listening.

"Darryl and Clay are alive," Mega said, "But I dont know if they're going to stay alive."

Me and Vincent looked at eachother worriedly.

"Finn..When I went to try to save your friends...he stabbed me," Mega explained.

"We dont have time, they could be dying as we speak," I said.

"Zak we have no choice, Mega needs to heal," Vincent told me, "We have a better chance of getting them back this way."

"Not if they're dead!" I argued.