~Chapter 3: Dreaming~

I woke, looking around myself. I'm somewhere different. I'm not in my house, I'm not even my same height.

Where am I?

I looked around where I was laying. I was in a circular fluffy bed, kinda looked like a pet bed. I tried to stand up but my whole body felt different. Falling back onto the bed I decided to see how I really looked.

I moved my head downward and saw white fur and paws. I also took notice to my heightened sense of smell and hearing.

Am I..a dog?

I tried to stand again, this time going on all fours. I was able to at least stand up now..I guess. Walking around myself to try to get my balance I noticed I had a tail.

Finally finding a somewhat good sense of balance, I decided to walk and get a look of just where I really was.

I walked around the room I was laying in and saw a large desk in one corner, a green screen against the wall behind it. I walked around it and looked up to someone sitting in the chair. It was a man, brown hair. He had a black cap on and was wearing a dark colored sweatshirt with red stripes running down the arms, he also had black pants on.

The man noticed me and turned to look down at me. I wanted to say something like 'umm..' but instead all that came out was, "ruff..!"

"Aww," he laughed, "come here puppy."

He picked me up off the ground and sat me in his lap. I hesitated as I let myself relax onto his legs. I looked up to see what he was doing on his computer, and even with my poor eyesight I had now as a dog, I could make out blocks and him flying around a map. It looked exactly like minecraft to me, but I just had to be sure.

"Bark!"

"What is it doggy?"

I continued to stare at his screen hoping that he'd do something.

"What? You cant play! Atleast, I dont think dogs can play minecraft..? Maybe they can..hmm"

He'd rub his chin, thinking. I rolled my eyes in my mind, of course dogs can't play minecraft, is he dumb? I smelled something..smelled like blueberries. I looked around and saw the man reaching into some silver wrapping and pulling out what I thought to be a poptart. They must be blueberry poptarts, my favorite! I put my front paws up on the desk, pulling my head up trying to reach the box. Something grabbed me from behind and sat me back down.

"You cant have poptarts! They're mine."

I whimpered, trying to make him feel bad.

"Oh my goodness, you can't have poptarts! Here, have one of these and please stop whining," he reached into a bag and pulled out a chip. He held it out to me, "There, you like pickle chips."

Pickle flavored chips? Didn't sound so delicious to me, but I wanted food so, whatever. I ate it and surprisingly it was pretty good. As I tried to sit back down I slipped, falling off the man's lap.

"Bork!"

"Muffin!!"

He reached out to catch me but it was too late. As I hit the ground I sprung up on my bed, breathing heavily.

I looked around my bed, I was back in my apartment. "It was just a dream!" I laughed. I thought it was weird how realistic that dream was but, oh well, they sometimes can be, I guess...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey! Its Midnight

This has been the 3rd chapter of Dog Dreams!! I hope you enjoyed!

If you have any suggestions or constructive criticism, please put it here!

Bai! _/(•w•)/'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~