~Chapter 1: Job?~

Zak POV:

I awoke to the sun shining through the open window by my bed. I yawned as I sat up and rubbed my eyes, still hazy. I stood up and tiredly walked over to my closet. I grabbed a gray T-shirt, some black pants , and a pastel blue sweatshirt.

I sat down at my desk turning on my computer to get started with my day and grabbed my headphones, placing them on my head. As I logged onto minecraft I pulled up my recording software incase there was anything funny I could record. I looked in teamspeak and saw it said a6d was online. I decided to text him to get in a call with me.

[Skeppy]: Heyyy csn you get ins a clol wir me?

[A6d]: in a what with u?

[Skeppy]: cin i takk wit uu???

[A6d]: yeah sure I guess?

[Skeppy]: oki ill moeb u

-Buddy was moved to your channel-

"Hey Vincent!"
"Hi Skep."
"Sooo what's up?"
"Well I found a place to work a couple of days ago. Even with over 100,000 subs I still need to make better money than just YouTube."
I thought about that for a bit. I had 300,000 and really didn't get as much as I needed sometimes as well...
"Do you think I should get a job, too?" I ask Vince.
"I mean..sure? I didn't really see you as a person that was into money and stuff like that." He replys.
"Okay, well I'll look into finding one then!"
"Well I got to go so cya later Zak."
"Byee!"

I sigh, exiting out of teamspeak. My stomach grumbles of hunger and I get up to get something to eat.

"Dang it! Why is there never food when I need it?!" I ask myself. There was hardly anything in the fridge, I always do this to myself cause I dont like to go outside often. Guess I'm making a trip to the grocery store.

I parked, got out, and started walking over to the building. I grabbed a cart and started walking around for everything I needed. I was walking down an isle looking for the flavor poptart I liked when I bumped into someone. They had a hood on so it was hard to see what they looked like but I did see that they had light-ish brown hair.
"Ah, sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going- sorry." I apologized.
"Dont worry, its fine, I wasn't looking either, sorry." They replied.
I smiled and nodded moving out of his way to continue looking for what I needed.

My eyes landed on the blueberry poptarts and as I reached for them another hand came into view so i moved away looking up. It was them again. I awkwardly laughed and grabbed the poptarts, turning around to go back to my cart.
"Aw man..."
I turn around curious, "what is it?"
"There isn't any blueberry left." They frowned.
I looked at the box in my hand. I'd never been a extremely kind person, and I usually liked to mess with people but I decided to be nice for once, "uh- here you can have this one if you'd like." I hold it out to them.
"Hm? Oh, no thank you, you got it first." They turned to face me.
"No, seriously, you can have it, its fine with me, honest." Not sure why it was but it was, apparently.
"You're to kind, are you sure?"
"Yeah, of course, here." I hand them the poptarts.
"Thank you sir!"
"No problem...well I'll be on my way."
"Right, goodbye."

I turn away from them walking back to my cart. I spot my second favorite, strawberry, and grab it walking to the front of the store. I put everything on the conveyer and go to pay. As I give the cashier my card, I look around and notice a Hiring Now! poster on one of the doors. As I took my card back from the cashier i remembered my conversation with Vincent earlier, and before I left I asked him:

"Can I apply to work here..?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello!! Midnight here!
This has been the first part of my book Dog Dreams!

I hope anyone reading this enjoys my book!

I'm always in need and open to improvement, so if anyone has any constructive criticism, please put it here! (This isn't a place to just put all your hate tho, please keep opinions like that to yourself)

Cya! _ /(•w•)/'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~