~Chapter 7: Arrived~

"Ah, yes that's me," I said.

"Good, come in," The man replied.

I walk inside after him. He sits down at his desk and gestures for me to sit down in a chair across from him. I sit down, slightly nervous.

"I guess I should introduce myself," he laughed, "You can call me Dave."

"Okay, Dave, I'm Zak as you already know."

"Alright, let's start your interview. So, why do you want this job?"

"Well, I shop here often, and i saw your sign, so I decided to apply."

He nods, "Yes, we are in need of some more employees. Have you had any jobs before this? Any experience?"

"Well, there is one, but I dont think you could call it an actual job."

"What was it?" Dave asked.

"I uh..I have a youtube channel. It's got about 300,000 subscribers."

"Oh wow, what's it called?"

"Skeppy."

He takes out his phone, presumably to look me up. "You weren't lying, that's pretty good amount!"

"Heh, well, I dont know about that.." I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Anyways, let's get on with the rest of the questions."

~~~

"Well, that's all, I'll get back to you to see if you get hired, alright?" Dave said.

"Okay, thanks!" I replied, getting up to leave.

As I walked back to my car I heard a notification on my phone.

[A6d]:
I'm supposed to land soon can you pick me up? I don't really have a car

:[Skeppy]
Oh yaeh surw be rigjt thert

[A6d]:
Okay thanks?

I sit in my car and drive to the airport Vincent was landing at. I arrived about an hour later. Hopping out of my car I made my way to the front of the building. Waiting by where he was supposed to come I checked my phone incase he needed to text me.

I thought I was sat there on a bench forever before Vincent finally made an appearance.

"Boo!" Someone shouted from behind me.

"Ah!" I jump, turning around to see Vincent laughing. "Jesus Vincent! Why'd you do that?!"

"Cause it was funny!" Vincent said smiling.

"Whatever, you want to walk home alone?"

"No! Please, I'm..I'm sorry okay!"

"Okay, good. Now c'mon, I'll help with some of your bags." I said.

~~~

Once we arrived back at my apartment building I helped him get his stuff to my room.

"The couch can pull out into a bed so you can sleep." I explained.

"Okay." Vincent responded.

"I'll be in the bathroom getting ready to sleep so, please knock," I said.