~Chapter 24: The Kidnapping~

Zaks POV:

Me and Darryl were sitting on the couch. Rocco was next to me. I layed my head on Darryls chest. My eyelids began to droop as I fell asleep.

~~~

I woke up to barking. It was Rocco. His growling and loud barks echoed through the house. I opened my eyes and sat up quickly. There was Finn, dragging Darryl.

"What the hell?!" I yelled, "Finn let him go!" I jumped off the couch. "Rocco go get him!" I pointed at Finn.

Rocco ran at him. He dug his teeth into Finns leg. Finn kicked him off, slamming Rocco into a wall. Finn groaned in pain, grabbing his bleeding leg.

"Rocco! Are you okay?" I kneeled down over Rocco. I turned my attention back to Finn. He started to carry Darryl again.

"You monster! Stop!" I ran at Finn, punching him in the face.

"Stay back!" Finn shouted. He pushed me back.

I fell to the ground. I looked over to him. With whatever energy I had left I stood up and ran at him again. Ice rose from the ground, blocking be from getting to him. I slammed into the ice, trying to break it. I need to get to Darryl!

My eyes watered as I punched the ice. I was able to break a small hole through.

"Darryl!" I cried. I watched as Finn pulled Darryls lifeless body out of the door. Tears ran down my cheeks as I fell to my knees. "Darryl.."

"Oh my god are you okay?!" Clay yelled rushing over.

"No!" I sobbed.

The adrenaline started to wear off. I felt the pain coming from my hands. They were bleeding, I hadn't even noticed.

"We need to get you cleaned up," Clay picked me up.

~~~

My hands were covered in bandages. My breathing was still heavy, contemplating what just happened. Hes gone..Darryls gone.

"Zak you need to calm down," Vincent said, "What the hell happened?"

"How do you expect me to calm down?!" I shouted.

"Zak stop yelling," Clay told me.

"I-I.." I fumbled for words, "Hes just..Finn..he took him!"

"Hey, its gonna be okay, will get him back," Clay assured me.

I shook my head, "How is it going to be okay? Darryls gone, and he might even be dead."

"I'm sure hes alive," Vincent said.

"I hope so," I sighed.

~~~

Megas POV:

My phone ringed. Finn. I picked up, "Hello?"

"Come over, I have something to show you."

"Okay," I rubbed my head, "Have you looked at the time?"