~Chapter 22: Making Up~

Zaks POV:

I opened my eyes and saw I was in a cage. I looked at my tiny brown paws. What animal am I? I saw an opening and left the small enclosure.

My big ears flopped, covering my face. I must be a bunny. What happened to being Rat? I lifted my ears. I didnt recognize the house. I crawled across the wood floor.

After running around I bumped into someone's foot. I fell back and looked up. It was Mega.

"How'd you get out?" Mega looked down at me, "I must've left the cage open."

I squeaked, not wanting to be trapped in there the whole night.

"You can stay out for a bit, but dont poop anywhere."

Mega walked to another room. I followed, not knowing where else to go. He was on his phone, sitting on the bed. I was too small to jump up onto the bed.

Mega picked me up and put me on the bed. I just watched him, not having anything else to do. I saw him glance at me before going back to his phone.

"Zak."

I was startled hearing my name. He cant know it's me.

He looked it me, "It is you. Your not very good at acting natural."

Maybe because I've never been a bunny before.

"I'm going to sleep, dont do anything," He layed down, placing his phone on the nightstand. I layed my head down on the blanket and closed my eyes.

~~~

I yawned and opened my eyes. I turned over and cuddled into Darryl.

"Morning Zak," Darryl said.

"I want cuddles," I said in a baby voice.

He laughed and wrapped his arms around me. We just layed there for a while.

"We should get up now," Darryl spoke.

"Okay," I wined, getting up off the bed.

"Theres something Vincent said after you left."

"What's that?" I asked.

"Well, apparently Finn is his ex,"Darryl said.

"So that's why he didnt want to talk about anything," I said, "He thought I wouldn't have believed him."

"And Finn hurt him a lot, he probably doesn't want to remember," Darryl added.

"Thanks for letting me stay again, I'm gonna head back," I said goodbye to Darryl.

"Cya Zak."

~~~

I knocked on the front door, waiting for Vincent to answer. Why isnt he opening? I knocked again, "Vincent open the door!" I sighed, still getting no response.

I walked to the back hoping the door was unlocked. Luckily it was, and I walked inside. "Vincent?"

I heard muffled noices from his room. I pushed the door open and peaked inside. Vincent was sitting on his bed. His eyes were puffy and his face was wet from tears. "Hes ruined everything..again," Vincent covered his face with his hands.

I closed the door gently. I sighed, feeling sad as well. I went and sat in my room. I need to do something. I messaged Jacob.