~Chapter 13: BadBoyHalo?~

Vincent's POV:

I awoke with a headache. I felt my arms around something warm. Opening my eyes, I realized that someone was in my bed with me. I had a hand under their shirt aswell. I jumped back quickly, trying to remember what could of happened.

God my head.. What happened last night? I remember Clay..then drinks...wait- did I get drunk?! I couldn't remember much after that. Who's in my bed anyway?

I saw them turn over. My face turned a darker red seeing it was Clay. W-Wait. We didn't do it, did we? Stupid brain cells! Remember!

"V-Vincent?" Clay spoke while rubbing his eyes, "You startled me, why'd you have to move the entire bed?"

"O-Oh, um Clay?" This is an awkward question..

"Yeah?"

"Did we..u-uh...do it last night..?" I turned away, not wanting him to see my beet red face.

"Huh? What no- you dont remember?" Clay said quickly.

I shook my head, "I dont. I have such a bad headache."

"Oh, well you said you'd only go to sleep if I was with you," Clay explained, "..And you kept calling me pretty boy."

I looked at him, "I-I did?"

"Yeah, you also got kinda close and touchy. I had to stop you since I knew you weren't in the right state of mind."

"C-Clay, I'm sorry. I shouldnt of drank, it's my fault," I apologized, my face on fire at this point.

"Hey, I'm the one who brought it, so it's my fault too."

A knock on the door took us out of our conversation.

"Heyy love birds," Zak purred, "You two have fun last night? I didnt hear any moans so you must of kept it pretty quiet~"

My eyes widened, "Wh-What?! Zak! You know we didnt do that!"

"Ha! You both look like tomatoes!" Zak laughed, "I know, I know."

"W-Well, I'll be going, cya Vince," Clay got up from the bed.

"Bye Clay," I waved.

"By the way, I liked the nickname you gave me~" He winked then left the room.

"OoOoo~" Zak smirked.

"Sh-Shut up Zak! Get out of my room!"

"Someone likes the 'pretty boy'~"

"Out!" I pushed him out of the room and locked my door, "Just wait til I find someone to ship you with Zak.." I crossed my arms.

"Pft- as if, I'm lonley as fuck, so good luck," I heard Zak walk away from the door.

Zaks POV:

I walked back to my room and sat down in my desk chair. What I said was true though, I dont really go out much. Not even with just friends.

I decided to make a skywars video because I didnt have anything better to do.

~~~

After recording I checked my phone. I had a message from Darryl.

Darryl:
Hey! This is Darryl, would you want to come over to my house today?

Zak:
ya suer i dont hav anyethy beter to do