~Chapter 5: Disappointment~

Hello yes it is 3 AM in the morning for me and I cant sleep sooo yeah story update yay
Also I am sorry in advance

I stood up anxiously, anticipating seeing how he looked. I seriously couldn't wait.

I watched as something appeared in the corner of the screen, and my eyes immediately shifted to look.

Bad laughed, "Here you muffins, this good enough for you?"

I sat back in my chair, disappointed. There he was, sure, but his face was covered my some stupid minecraft head thingy. I slumped down, almost falling out of my chair, wining like a child.

I was so excited! Or course he was gonna pull something like this Zak. Why would he just decide to show his face like that?

I read through the chat, there were angry messages coming through quickly.

Atleast I'm not the only one annoyed.

I watched as the count of people watching went down.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry you muffins, but you know I don't like to show my face," Bad said.

The facecam dissapeared as he went back to what he was doing, but I suddenly felt tired and didn't really want to watch anymore. I turned off my computer and jumped into bed, not even bothering to change.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey! Its Midnight!

Thanks for reading the 5th chapter of Dog Dreams!

Yes, I know this is a very short chapter (story part not including a/n is like 200 words) but like i said in the beginning, it is 3AM rn for me sooo I should probably go to sleep...

Anyways, if you have and suggestions or constructive criticism please write it here!

And now ima go try to sleep, bai!
_/(•w•)/'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~