~Chapter 4: Rooming?~

I got up from my bed and went to my closet. I grabbed a dark gray shirt, black pants, and a light blue hoodie. After I changed I went downstairs and grabbed some cereal. I poured it into my bowl and then added some milk. (That is how it's done, if you do it milk then cereal- just- wHY?)

I sat down at my table and ate while scrolling through Twitter and other apps. I saw that Vincent messaged me so I went to look and what he said.

[A6d]: hey can you come on teamspeak
[A6d]: hellooo Skeppy
[A6d]: bruh cmon arent you always on your phone
[A6d]: are you even awake yet? You're usually up by now

:[Skeppy]
Sryy must of sletp in loner that isual

[A6d]: ofc you did. anyway can you get on teamspeak?

:[Skeppy]
Yea suer ill be rihgt on one secc

I put my dish in the sink and went upstairs. I sat down at my desk and opened teamspeak.

You have been moved

"Hey Vinc, what's up?"

"Hey Zak, I was wondering if I could be your roommate or something like that."

"Huh? What for? Dont you live in France? We're like a whole ocean apart."

"Well actually..." He goes quiet for a second, "I'm coming to the US!" (To bad he cant irl bc his Visa was denied😞)

"What! Really?!" I shouted excitedly.

"Yeah! Now can I stay and yours or not?"

"Oh yeah, sure, of course you can! My address is *********" (obviously idk his address-...I wish tho)

"Okay thanks! I should be there in a couple of days."

"Alrighty."

"Well, I've been sharing a lot, what's up with you?" He asked, curious.

I thought for a moment, "Well I had a pretty weird dream I guess."

"Hm? What was it about?"

"Well, I was a dog, and i was in someone's house."

"So you dreamed about being someone's pet dog?" Vincent laughed.

"Well..I guess so, but it felt really real for some reason!"

"It was just a dream, calm down. You'll forget it before the end of today."

"I guess you're right. Well ima go, cya Vincent!"

"Bye."

I closed out of teamspeak and smiled. Vincent was coming to live with me. I could finally see him in real life! I went on to minecraft and recorded me playing some skywars and uploaded it.

I noticed that bbh was streaming so I desided to watch some. He was doing Simon says, his usual. A donation came up saying he sould do a foot cam and he laughed saying, "No! No foot cam! Sotp asking for that you muffins!"

I laughed, his reactions to donations are pretty funny to be honest. Then another donation came up saying something different: Fine then do a face cam plsss.

"You know what? Fine!" Bad said, fed up with all this by now.

Id never seen bad's face before. My eyes widened, was he really going to do it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey! Its Midnight!

Thanks for reading the 4th chapter of Dog Dreams!

Also thank you for 100 reads!! I know it's not that much compared to other stories, but still, thank youu!!! :3

So uh..here, have a picture of da skep boi-

here, have a picture of da skep boi-

Again, thank u, baii! _/(•w•)/'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~