Geeky Crush Christmas Special

Okay, this Christmas special  is dated back to when nobody was dead, the Christmas dinner before Blake found Stella. Enjoyy !

BLAKES POV

                  Everyone is so jolly, I hate it. The smell of pinecones, the butlers singing Christmas carols, and worst of all, the tree. It has Christmas decorations all over it. What's the point of being so jolly just for one holiday? It is just a day with a label on it. My mood was dark as we sat around the table eating the Christmas dinner. Castine dropped her fork, her tiny hands balling up into fists as she glared at me.

                  "I can hear your angry thoughts, shut it would ya? You sound like a depressed thirteen year old." She squeaked as my stare grew darker. Cade and my father looked up astonished, mashed potatoes falling out of Cade's mouth as he did.

                    "At least that's still older than you look!" Cade shouted from across the table as Castine's mother raised her eyebrows. Low blow. Castime turned her head, a deep shade of red tinting her face.

                      "Take it back you fucker!" She shouted as she thrust a bowl full of pudding at his head. It didn't miss.

                        "God dammit Castine!" He exclaimed as my father gave him a disapproving look. She was going to get up until he surrendered. She smiled triumphantly. It didn't take my bad mood away at all. My father sighed at me.

                            "You'll find her soon." He reassured me as I snapped my glare up at his face.

                   "How soon?!" I asked, enraged that he knew why my mood was so dark.

                    "Sooner than you can say 'nutella'." Castine said, laughing hard at her joke afterwards. Of course, nobody knew what she was on about. She stopped laughing and looked up at all of our stares. She sighed.

                     "Too soon, literally. Its a joke from the future." We didn't question it. I excused myself from the table and went to the training room to practice war techniques, I wasn't in the mood to celebrate.  Not without my mate at least.

STELLA'S POV

                    "I'm so full." I burped as I patted my tummy, proud of my accomplishment. My sister snickered as my mother gave me a disapproving look.

                      "Not ladylike Stella." My sister whispered, teasingly, as my mother sighed.

                    "I can hear you, you know." My mother smiled as we gaped at her.

                    "No you can't! What did I say then?" My sister asked, raising an eyebrow at our mother. My mother refused to answer as she walked out of the room to the kitchen, with my sister on her trail questoning her.

                  "Stop questioning me, I have to focus on putting icing on the cupcakes!" I could vaguely hear my mother tell Jeanette as Jeanette continued to question her. I played with the food on my plate, something seriously felt missing, just wrong. Yeah, no desert! My thoughts jokingly answered. I rolled my eyes. I had recently lost weight and my depression at fat camp, but even not looking like a blob of fat rolls still didn't ease me. I thought maybe being fat and loosing weight would help me loose my depression, but I was wrong. Something was still missing. I frowned.

                        "What's wrong Stella?" I heard a voice ask from behind me. I looked back and saw my best friend smiling at me. Lizzy. I smiled and got up to hug her.

                     "Your late!" I exclaimed as I tackled her into a hug. She let out a laugh.

                      "Sorry, I was just speaking to Calvin." She blushed, turning as red as her freckles as I smirked.

                       "What happened?" I asked as she blushed even harder.

                        "He asked me on a date." She whispered as I squealed and adjusted my glasses. She let out a smile as I rushed her upstairs to get ready. Life was good to us.

        ~THE END

HOW DID YOU GUYS LIKE IT? You got to see them before they even knew each other, how their lives were without eachother, I'm satisfied.

Question~ Do you guys like Nutella?