WTF AM I?!

STELLA'S POV

                  "One question at a time Stella" my mom chuckled with an amused smile. Glad I was fucking entertaining her. She had a strange glint in her eye, as if she was proud of something.  "Fine, first question. How did you know where I was?" I asked with suspicion. She let out a humorous laugh. "It's actually funny, you see, I followed your scent." She said while I just stood staring at her in shock. That's not creepy at all, like the fuck. Way to be a creeper mom.

             "Next question. Mom, what the fuck are you?" I asked while she winced at my question. "Language Stella" she said looking at me with disapproval. I put my hot chocolate on the coffee table and wiped the cookie crumbs off of me while shrugging. I curse a lot, she should know that by now. She sighed and looked in thought, thinking over how she should explain it to me. She's a pretty easy person to read except, I kind of overlooked the part where she wasn't fucking human!

                   "Im an emmortal, just like your mate." She said while staring me in the eye with a serious expression. Is she fucking serious? I did the only thing I do in every serious situation. I laughed. "Mom, you can't be serious!" I said while laughing like a madman. She looked annoyed, I quickly sobbered up. I looked at her with a quizzical expression. "Then what the fuck am I?!" I exclaimed shocked.

BLAKE'S POV

                 We drove in silence to our house. Castine looked excited to be heading in that direction, she could never get enough of that large pool that the house had. I chuckled, sometimes she acted like a five year old even though she's over fifty years old.We drove up in the driveway and I turned off the car. Once we got out the car I looked around cautous about Stacy. Yes, she lived around my area and was probably the most creepy and annoying person i've ever met. She insulted my mate, that wont go unnoticed. I heard squeeling and a very audible 'Blakey-poo' and thats all it took for me too shoot past Castine and into the house. That girl was simply revolting.

                 I shivered in disgust as I walked up to my study. Cade would have to bring the luggage inside, im not leaving the saftey of this house. Human girls are probably the most frightening things i've ever dealt with. I had to deal with some paperwork that I had recently recieved at the meeting. Stella had barged in the room in the middle of it claiming that there was a spider in the bathroom. The lustful stares the men gave her in the meeting room made me furious, looks like the council wont be seeing much of her very soon. Speaking of the council, why was Stella's mother avoiding them? I cant ask them, I wouldn't want to risk getting them in danger if they are a threat to the council. Then again, the council would never disobey me.

                    I rubbed my temple's in frustration. I quickly focused on the paperwork in front of me, some general had disrespected a royal and they want him exicuted. The only reason why he's still alive is because he mentioned something about an old curse. The rockcreek prophecy. Legend has it that four emmortals will battle over love. In the end only three emmortals will survive and the one emmortal will be killed because of stubbornness. They say that all four emmortals are connected in some type of way, but we've looked everywhere. No emmortals in sight.

                     Alexander. That's the supernatural who brought up the prophecy, he says he can fix it. He says he can find the other emmortals besides me and fix the prophecy so nobody will be harmed in any kind of way. They said that normally they would have killed him except, in this case, this is my concern. It has to do with me, therefore I will be the one with judgement. I could set up the arrangement to meet up with him to see if he lies to my face, then again, he's a general. Well, was a general but, they would never lose loyalty in the royal family. Disrespect, unfortunatley on special occasions but, lose loyalty? Never. Losing loyalty means losing title's and lives.